Dry Throat

petepeterson

My Arizer Solo causes my throat to be extremely dry. I have some voice problems and I believe vaping is making it worse. Any recommendations for a vape that will give me one large hit instead of needing several small ones?

petepeterson,

guipesa

Hi, I suppose that it was tested with a bubbler and you did not have great results. You can try a vapcap with a filter, you'll have big shots at once

little maggie

The supreme is supposed to work that way although I've never used mine. I'm ok with butane torches but that requires a very large torch- too intimidated to use. And the newvape which I also haven't tried is very popular for strong single doses and I'm sure someone will recommend it.

I had more trouble with the Solo than my current vapes which are all on-demand. I use them with a combination of a whip and bubbler and sometimes just the whip and that helps me a lot with dryness. I wouldn't call them single hit vapes though. I tend to vape on low heat or, regardless of whether I use a whip/bubbler I will cough quite a bit which causes throat problems. My main portable vapes are tubo, MVT, milaana, vapcap. I've slowly been getting rid of the other vapes I've owned like the arizers.

little maggie

Can't add this to my previous post but I think you'd get more of a response in the ask FC thread since you're asking for vape recommendations.

little maggie,
Reactions: Squiby

horst

horsed
I tend to get a dry throat fast, too. If a bubbler is not option because you vape outside or on the go most of the time, try to take a sip of water after every hit. It helps me a lot, even after a huge and hot grasshopper hit I can avoid the dryness this way.

horst,

sanfranciscosadhu

I like to sip hot tea while vaping, as it inevitably dries out the throat.
That's not always practical of course. I've tried all kinds of lozenges as I use my voice a lot (teaching yoga and movement often to larger groups) I like Olbas the best, they work.
Finally vaping on a bit lower temperature makes a big difference..

sanfranciscosadhu,
Top Bottom