Dry Herb Vaporizer vs Wax / Concentrate / Oil Pens

Chainfire

Hey FC'ers!

So I've had the pleasure of having an Arizer Solo and an Arizer Air. However, I recently went to my brother's and he had some kind of small pen (with a bubble type of dome on it, where he put wax in it) I have never tried wax or oils or anything of the sort.

I am now extremely interested in one of these pens because it was so damn easy. You don't have to wait a minute or two to get the flower warmed up like I would with my Arizer.. I could just press the button on the pen, and smoke started to swirl around the round dome for a quick draw. Extremely easy and convenient.

Is there anything that I should know as far as pro's / con's? Because from my PoV, it seems like the ultimate in stealth, and very fast, on demand hits that are pretty strong and flavorful. I'm kind of asking myself, why bother with flower anymore? If it can be so quick and easy why go through the whole process with flowers..

Any ideas/insight on this topic ... or even suggestions on a great bang-for-buck wax/concentrate/oil pen would be tremendously helpful!

Chainfire,
Top Bottom