Drink Your Coffee........NOW !!!

turk

turk
....I have a latte....not sure the longevity thing applies to me....I'm black.

turk,
"Overall, coffee drinkers were less likely than their peers to die during the study, and the more coffee they drank, the lower their mortality risk tended to be."

Always knew that of course!:rolleyes:
Given the last sentence of the quote and the freshness of my self roasted beans i should easily reach 200...:D

Havelock Vetenari,

lwien

:lol: :lol:

My mom served us up coffee anytime we wanted it. Started drinking coffee at a pretty young age.

They said back then that it would stunt your growth. I was 6'2" at 13.

Younger than yesterday
---The Byrds

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I fucking love, and I mean LOVE, coffee. :mmmm: I'm so happy to see anything pro-coffee.

Vapinghole,

lwien

Yeah, me too. Really into it. Grind mah own beans 3 days fresh outta the roaster. Found a GREAT on-line supplier and roaster. Guys won all kind of coffee tasting awards. His coffees are rated like wines............by the year harvested.

Yeah, I'm an obsessive coffee addict, so reading this study didn't do much to quell THAT addiction........lol.

lwien,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Coffee from fresh beans all the way. So tasty. But I don't like caffeine effects as I used to. Now I just feel that it doesn't give any energy or something. It just gives me weird restless feeling. I enjoy only very light effects that can awake a bit, but overall, caffeine seems more like stimulant imitation for me (but i don't have any experience with other stimulants than cofee and don't want any).

Seek,

Nosferatu

I love coffee but I noticed I get bad effects when I drink shitty coffee, like whatever someone brewed at work. Only my good quality organic beans, ground right before each cup, are delicious and give me no stomach irritation or lightheadedness/restlessness. I know its no science but I hear alot of people say they hate coffee, but they are basing their experience off a shitty preground grocery store coffee, or even famous coffee shops. It also depends how you prepare it.

I feel way more clear minded, social, and energetic with coffee. But with out it I just can't obtain that feeling daily, its kind of like pot, why NOT do it? But respect to those qwho seriously don't care for even a good cup. :peace:

But with corporations like Starbucks and what not out there, how can these pro coffee studies not be funded or at least made to sound better.

Nosferatu,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
I love the taste of coffee but I don't think I am affected by caffeine in the slightest. I can drink 3 cups and go to sleep right after. I am feeling a little fancy today and I think I shall break out the Blue Mountain tonight with the UD.

tranceporter,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Nosferatu: I get the restless feeling from everything caffeinated, not only shitty coffee. And from quality coffee too, it just feels a bit better and less headache, but still the same restlessness and like forced eye opening.

DrPiff: Maybe you going to sleep before the caffeine takes effect? It is 10-30 mins till you start feeling it. Also it's not impossible to go sleep under influence, but the more you are the harder it is. Some fall asleep easier and some don't. I can fall asleep after 1 cup easily, 2 would get harder. But it's a long time ago when I drank 2 cups at a time. I don't drink it regularly.

Seek,
Top Bottom