Dreamwood Punch help with technique...

Fanta

Hello FC members,

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this question ? If not sorry for that.

I have tried different flame size, draw speed, but it seems I cannot get descent vapor production. Sometimes light whispy vapor, or combustion.

advice very much appreciated!

Fanta,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
there are a lot of variables, I would suggest reading the sticky brick threads too since they are more active and work the same...

Vaporware

Also, when you try again and you think you’re mostly doing it right, try adjusting one thing at a time (flame angle for example) so when you do get a good hit you’ll have a better idea of how to get another/what you had to adjust to get there.

sunyata

IG: sunyata.woods
Accessory Maker
You using a single torch or dual/triple? Generally, try going at it with an angle, so you don't just shoot the flame straight down the intake.

sunyata,
Reactions: Fanta

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
A few years ago, when I bought my SBjr, I've read (or heard) somewhere to start inhaling slowly and then, as soon as you feel the vapor coming, increase the draw speed. It worked for me. At least I could get consistent results. Now I just go by feel.

Franco,

Fanta

I use a single flame ... I will try to play a bit with the angles.

@Franco yes I have tried that...

IT looks so damn easy 🙈

Fanta,

Dutch-Mic

It helped me to put the heat intake in another angle. That helped me with the eye-hand coordination.

Attachments

• IMG_20200427_162754_007.jpg
    IMG_20200427_162754_007.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 13

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh for me it definitely took a while to get used to this and learning how to use it, so one thing is also try to use only it if you can, so you can hone in your technique!

I also had to take my glasses off to be able to see the intake and improperly... Just a game of aim angle how close you bring the flame, and you're inhale to draw the flame heat through the herbs...

Top Bottom