Dragon flameless vaporizer lighter

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Posting this mainly for entertainment and catalogue purposes. The idea behind is pretty neat also they do look nice. There is some room for improvement, the bowl is just Funny... but this lighter will work with any bowl so there isnt much complain.. rather than WTF..
Probably if you know me ,you are aware i am against inhaling the jetstream from butane torches,even though i have done more than a few times in my early years as a vaporist.. Also the nozzle that creates vapor looks to have some kind of pain and anodization which if is the first ,some extra health concern can be added..
The technology behind is similar to that of the vapor genie. Price is 19$(shipped). (The torch is just 7$)
Anyway enough with this lets cut to the chase ,he is it in all its glory ,lol :D..
The site is pretty wierd ,but they got super cool art collaged around ,also the torches looks super cool. The price is also great.
dragon%20lighters%202nd%20dimension.png
dragon%20lighters%20shroom%20cartoon.png

dragon%20lighter%20glass%20popup.jpg

Looks like the nozzle is removeable,maybe it could be mounted on other torches.
refill%20popup%20pot%20page.jpg

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
It's an interesting concept but seems like a bit of work for whispy vapor.
It is because of the bowl design.. I mentioned it would work with any bong bowl.. :) Just get a narrow one.
Also the guys technique is questionable ,to me it looks like he tries to heat the herb and inhale afterwards. Just look his drawrate,probably hardest reason for wispy vapor.

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
It’s a neat idea but isn’t this essentially a Lotus without a cap? Seems like he’s losing a lot of vapor to the open air.

Monk Debate,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom