Does the purple in a strain give it to stronger body high?

Mookie0608

maybe a dumb question and I’m assuming I answered my own question, but i love purple urkel. This last batch I just seem like it’s always a head high even on 395 with my vape. Last time I got it the buds were basically not green what so ever and fully loaded with dark purple well there was green but more purple. This last batch I’m winding down on purple is extremely rare to find. I remember my last batch having a strong odor and taste of like grapes/maybe a hint of sweetness and blueberry. I got head highs but the body high was always stronger now it’s like the exact opposite actually kind of makes me irritable because I’m still in pain as well yet get strong head highs. I’ll stilll get the relaxation, and dreamy effect/feeling, but the buzzing just is not there neither is the numbness in the body. I tried cranking up tempatures and it does effect the high just the higher the temp the stronger, and more intense the head high will be. I doubt it’s a thing with the thc content being so low compared to possibly just maybe a early harvest or something else down that lines because the colors are just not there either. Actually I have to double and triple guess myself on if it even is purple urkel because even the sweet aroma is just not there and the buds so bright green it doesn’t resemble what I’m used to at all. So I think if that is the case I’ll make sure when I head to the dispensary hopefully they won’t have a problem with me asking for the darkest purplest buds they have. I know it’s purple urkel just from the skating odor and packaging it’s not as sweet smelling as I’m used to but I’m still getting the same head high it’s just stronger and more intense and the body high is just fairly weak but the high still lasts about a solid 3-4 hours.

Mookie0608,
Top Bottom