Does Arizer Air MAX use plastic?

Terpentino

Quentin
Recently looking into an Airmax. But i am not a lover of plastic. Simply dont like heated plastic parts next to my nose and lungs. Maybe its all save, but even after reading a bit into that topic i remain sceptic.
I get that the body is aluminium, but what about the top part around the heating element? Is this one plastic?
arize-air-max-vaporizer-review-oven-and-glass-stem_1024x1024.jpg

And i saw a disassembling of the Arizer Air 2 showing a grey plastic(?) piece in which the oven is placed. Anyone got an idea what material that could be?

arizer-air-2-portable-vaporizer-teardown-chamber-removal-heating-element-1024x256_2048x2048.jpg

Last edited:
Terpentino,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yep there is plastic, there are all different types of plastic, many can withstand high heat and are medically safe in fact, however even outside of the path some people don't like it... It is hard to avoid when you are looking at mass-produced mainstream vapes like this though, so you may want to explore the artisan market?

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
And i saw a disassembling of the Arizer Air 2 showing a grey plastic(?) piece in which the oven is placed. Anyone got an idea what material that could be?

arizer-air-2-portable-vaporizer-teardown-chamber-removal-heating-element-1024x256_2048x2048.jpg
The grey material looks like ceramic, presumably the ceramic part of the ceramic hybrid oven they advertise on arizer’s site.

Unsure what the top is made from, on the solo the top is aluminium but the black grille looks like PEEK plastic (the lid is definitely not metal, presumably silicone).

Edit: yeah, looks like the top is PEEK according to the planet of the vapes overview (link)

Last edited:

Terpentino

Quentin
It is hard to avoid when you are looking at mass-produced mainstream vapes like this though, so you may want to explore the artisan market?
Thanks for replying. I am one of those. Can not stand the look and feel of plastic. Already own a TM, but looking for a session vape (conduction). If you know any electronic artisan vape with a similar taste and vape signature like the Airmax, please let me know.

The grey material looks like ceramic, presumably the ceramic part of the ceramic hybrid oven they advertise on arizer’s site.
Thanks a lot. That is ceramic indeed. Will take a look into Solo 2 then. Seems like both vapes offering a similar experience.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Thanks for replying. I am one of those. Can not stand the look and feel of plastic. Already own a TM, but looking for a session vape (conduction). If you know any electronic artisan vape with a similar taste and vape signature like the Airmax, please let me know.

Thanks a lot. That is ceramic indeed. Will take a look into Solo 2 then. Seems like both vapes offering a similar experience.
Check Bakx and Firewood :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Oh yeah definitely the two above, those are the artisan conduction hybrid units, more on demand for FW9 though, but BAK is not for out and about at all in my case just a home portable, though it could depend on your setup? Also check DaVinci IQ2

Solo2 might not have as much visible plastic on top, but I personally would rather have the Air, I think it seems to have a better pathway, Max is also newer than S2 (I bet they will come out with a solo max soon enough?)

Top Bottom