Does anyone do Z repairs?

virtualpurple2

Hi guys,

I am virtualpurple, I can’t get onto my main account, the password recovery does not send anything to my email so I can’t reset, I’m sorry.

Folks, I have a few Z products with broken glass, I’m hoping to find someone that is able to replace the glass.

If anyone has any leads please let me know!

Thank you, hope everyone is well!

virtualpurple2

I'm assuming you mean RBT Zion heater vapes? If so I think the answer is still the same as the last time you asked:

Thank you,

I hadn’t realized my last post had been in January of 2023. I had thought it was a bit further back. I was able to track that down after making this thread (sorry, I hadn’t thought to search through my posts beforehand).

I have reached out to @FearAndLawyering with some crossed fingers.

Do I see staff member as your tag? Any chance you can put me in the right direction to recover my original account? ;)

Gracias.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Do I see staff member as your tag? Any chance you can put me in the right direction to recover my original account? ;)

I can't really do anything to recover your account myself. Just to start, I'd say make sure you are using the email address you used to create your account and check your spam folder. I'll check with the admins to see if there is an issue with emails from the site.

Edited to add: I verified the password reset email works for me.

virtualpurple2

I can't really do anything to recover your account myself. Just to start, I'd say make sure you are using the email address you used to create your account and check your spam folder. I'll check with the admins to see if there is an issue with emails from the site.

Edited to add: I verified the password reset email works for me.

Thank you for taking a look.

I’m stumped a little then, I believe I’m using the correct email address and have been checking all my folders. It does have previous emails from the forum FC mailer but my last email from that address was in 2020 so far as I can tell.

Maybe it’s an issue with Hotmail, but I’ve tried the account recovery a handful of times in the last year or so and not had luck.

Top Bottom