do you display your equipment? showcase, wall cabinet, shelf, or just a table ...

rizlafreak

two dog star
I wanted to go for an all glass showcase originally, but they are quite expensive and they weigh a lot.
Well, there are other options, like putting the glass and vaporizers etc. on a shelf, but my cats could still reach it and would certainly with pleasure drop it...
Now I ordered something very cool and practical to keep all the smaller vapor equipment (which is used frequently) in reach and still visible, only from the front window though, but still good enough to have a look at it.
This ikea cube with glass door
Eket Wall cabinet

it will be mounted to the wall next to the couch, and on top with a good distance this little shelf of the same line
Wall-mounted shelving unit, for unfragile stuff like q-tips, tissues... both in gray-green.

Show me your ideas :)

Last edited:

fangorn

I wanted to go for an all glass showcase originally, but they are quite expensive and they weigh a lot.
Well, there are other options, like putting the glass and vaporizers etc. on a shelf, but my cats could still reach it and would certainly with pleasure drop it...
Now I ordered something very cool and practical to keep all the smaller vapor equipment (which is used frequently) in reach and still visible, only from the front window though, but still good enough to have a look at it.
This ikea cube with glass door
Eket Wall cabinet

it will be mounted to the wall next to the couch, and on top with a good distance this little shelf of the same line
Wall-mounted shelving unit, for unfragile stuff like q-tips, tissues... both in gray-green.

Show me your ideas :)

I have my "little open-air museum"...
I love it...really!

the first image is my last installation... but it will change with the arrival of new toys....

The glass/plexiglass bells were cool too! It takes up too much space in my current setup, but I will definitely use them again. with cats, it must be very practical!

and I like the piece of furniture you chose, even if one more shelf seems necessary to me!

here is my setup:

budski

cantre member
can't then the wife will know just how much $$ VAS has sucked out of me:disgust: but I will need to build a nice display shelf eventually
53405708466_514609b7ef_c.jpg

Last edited:

rizlafreak

two dog star
Just finished with attaching the glass door and put the light in place. now when the glass door opens, the light will turn on controlled by (IR ?) motion sensor for 30 secs. it still wont turn on if you just touch the closed glass door. pretty slick!
ikea-eket.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom