DNAc Mods & Evolv & Escribe software help.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I'd like to kick off this thread so we at FC can share & learn all about the new features & options on the next tier chip set in the THC vaping world.
Those of us that are using Joyetechs & other mods & are interested in trying these new Amazing features
such as Reply , or commonly known as TC for Dummy's , lol :>)

So post your experiences, different settings & conversions to our favorite atty's.
As the prices of these mods drop to almost half their starting prices, they become
affordable, viable & lots of fun.
I have a Lost Vape Mirage & Therion along with 5 other Evic types commonly used here.
I am using them on the Sai TAF buckets , Sai donut coils, Molecule , Yocan Atty's
and many other experimental future products.

Here are some themes to go with your different mods
all DNAc are same, so the profiles will work with any DNAc brands
I'm no way an expert but I'd like to get this started

You need the international version to flash to get replay enabled
Good luck and help contribute please.
All Credit goes to my Buddy over at Reddit who did all the work
so you can just download and flash in minutes be up and running,
TY U/Olde7 for your Awesome work dude! :>)

Updated files & descriptions

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/191d54d6ytm2mw9/AAAMa0QA41hQaxboL4k8JKrka?dl=0

Here you go...

Custom profiles for 75c, dual cell 250c, and triple cell 250c.

Themes now named for chipset rather than LostVape models.

Please dl and view the "Screens Preview" file for guidance thru the menus.

Profiles now included are :

Replay, TiCoil-Terra2 (works for titanium coils and the source Terra2) , Mole-CCell (molecule and ccells) , Coil Cleaner, 10mm Donut, Sai Buckets, QQ-13mmDonut (quartz quest and 13mm donuts/disks) , and Watts.

All profiles are customized temp control except Replay and Watts. If you want to use the replay feature with any temp controlled profile, you can enable it via the menu in the replay section for individual tc profiles. Replay profile is generic and intended for use with any tc capable coil.

You will need to lock room temperature resistance for each profile. You will be prompted to accept a "new coil" the first time you use any profile. Accepting will lock the new coil resistance. To re lock you can simply highlight the resistance display in the upper right of the main screen and hit the enter button (middle of the 3 control buttons), or do so thru the profile menu.

You will want to carefully check set wattage for these. The dual-purpose profiles have been set to the lower of the two possible wattage ranges, and you should adjust wattage for the others to suit your own preferences. Also, there is a custom profile for source vape 13mm Ti buckets you can dl.

Questions, comments, bug reports, and suggestions welcomed!

Last edited:

Olde7

Electronic Vaporist
I'd like to kick off this thread so we at FC can share & learn all about the new features & options on the next tier chip set in the THC vaping world.
Those of us that are using Joyetechs & other mods & are interested in trying these new Amazing features
such as Reply , or commonly known as TC for Dummy's , lol :>)

So post your experiences, different settings & conversions to our favorite atty's.
As the prices of these mods drop to almost half their starting prices, they become
affordable, viable & lots of fun.
I have a Lost Vape Mirage & Therion along with 5 other Evic types commonly used here.
I am using them on the Sai TAF buckets , Sai donut coils, Molecule , Yocan Atty's
and many other experimental future products.

Here are some themes to go with your different mods
all DNAc are same, so the profiles will work with any DNAc brands
I'm no way an expert but I'd like to get this started

You need the international version to flash to get replay enabled
Good luck and help contribute please.
All Credit goes to my Buddy over at Reddit who did all the work
so you can just download and flash in minutes be up and running,
TY U/Olde7 for your Awesome work dude! :>)

Updated files & descriptions

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/191d54d6ytm2mw9/AAAMa0QA41hQaxboL4k8JKrka?dl=0

Here you go...

Custom profiles for 75c, dual cell 250c, and triple cell 250c.

Themes now named for chipset rather than LostVape models.

Please dl and view the "Screens Preview" file for guidance thru the menus.

Profiles now included are :

Replay, TiCoil-Terra2 (works for titanium coils and the source Terra2) , Mole-CCell (molecule and ccells) , Coil Cleaner, 10mm Donut, Sai Buckets, QQ-13mmDonut (quartz quest and 13mm donuts/disks) , and Watts.

All profiles are customized temp control except Replay and Watts. If you want to use the replay feature with any temp controlled profile, you can enable it via the menu in the replay section for individual tc profiles. Replay profile is generic and intended for use with any tc capable coil.

You will need to lock room temperature resistance for each profile. You will be prompted to accept a "new coil" the first time you use any profile. Accepting will lock the new coil resistance. To re lock you can simply highlight the resistance display in the upper right of the main screen and hit the enter button (middle of the 3 control buttons), or do so thru the profile menu.

You will want to carefully check set wattage for these. The dual-purpose profiles have been set to the lower of the two possible wattage ranges, and you should adjust wattage for the others to suit your own preferences. Also, there is a custom profile for source vape 13mm Ti buckets you can dl.

Questions, comments, bug reports, and suggestions welcomed!

As a new member, I thought my first post should be a big thank you, for posting this! I hope the files and info have been helpful. Note that all the custom files are periodically updated, sometimes w/o notice.

Questions, requests, comments, and (especially) bug reports are very welcome!

My hope is that I can somehow contribute to the community here in return for the pleasure I've received from having lurked for so long.

Enjoy!

started@52

Is a longer fire time(longer then 20 seconds) or a cruise control function function possible(preferably cruise)? It’s the only thing my 250c mod is missing.

started@52,
Reactions: Alex3oe

Olde7

Electronic Vaporist
Is a longer fire time(longer then 20 seconds) or a cruise control function function possible(preferably cruise)? It’s the only thing my 250c mod is missing.
Not that I've ever been able to set up. I'd like to see 30 seconds for a max time. Cruise would be good for herb vapes. Given the seemingly hostile attitude (my own impression only) Evolv has towards cannabis related use, I don't expect to see those things anytime soon.

started@52

Not that I've ever been able to set up. I'd like to see 30 seconds for a max time. Cruise would be good for herb vapes. Given the seemingly hostile attitude (my own impression only) Evolv has towards cannabis related use, I don't expect to see those things anytime soon.
Well now that ecigs are under fire they might need to rethink that. Lol.

started@52,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom