DIY heat post for ball vapes.

Dejavu

Didn't see many DIY post of these, so was curious about opinions for making my own.

This is the same dimensions for the outer diameter for diffusers 22mm bowls but inner 19mm for injectors and just cut off some of pipe and put it into wood.

Any other better cheap solutions for DIY projects? Thanks.

Dejavu,

Dejavu

I'll place the order and give it a shot! I'll let others know when I get around to woodworking a station to hold items.

Just hope it doesn't scratch the ball vape, maybe sandpaper any sharp spots to smooth the outside for diffusers sitting.

Dejavu,

Hippie

That tube might be a tiny bit big on the inside to hold a 19mm joint as the standard joint is 18.8mm at it's largest point (and about 15mm at the tip) so I think you may be better off with a 22mm OD 18mm ID tube

Hippie,
Reactions: Dejavu

Dejavu

That tube might be a tiny bit big on the inside to hold a 19mm joint as the standard joint is 18.8mm at it's largest point (and about 15mm at the tip) so I think you may be better off with a 22mm OD 18mm ID tube

thanks. I was mainly wondering about that. Didn't want the injector to go fully inside and scratch up the head, where it sits on.

just wondering if sandpaper will make it not scratch a diffuser when laying on it.

Dejavu,

Dejavu

got an idea on how big the biggest part is or maybe put ceramic spray paint coating on the pipe and just let it sit on the pipe, so it fits both injector/diffuser without scratching.

I don't want the thing to go in 20% and 80% are just a tap from knocking it over.

or some kind of material to put over the top to keep scratching on the bottom resting and preventing scratches.

the CH heat post has a stopper to prevent the injector to falling all the way down, unless I can find something to stick inside and not move to keep it from sitting flush but it doesn't scratch the diffuser sitting on it.

Dejavu,

Dejavu

actually, wrench sockets work great and scratch resistant. just have to use it based on if you're going 22mm or 19mm. Chrome looking too

Dejavu,
Reactions: Hippie
Top Bottom