Divine Tribe atty's

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
I certainly wasn't looking to go any smaller than the hubble :), which I've actually been happy with for many years until earlier today when it broke. Before I just ordered another one I thought I'd ask about the 14mm HydraTube that Matt also sells to see how it compares. Other than the mouthpiece on the HydraTube they seem to be about the same size and look to hold about the same amount of water.

Since all of my caps have 14 mm tops I guess that rules out using the larger 18mm HydraTube. I hadn't thought about the adapter part until you just mentioned it and the whole rig is unwieldy enough with just the Hubble on it.

I'll go see if I can find the dedicated thread on glass bubblers...

Haywood,

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I have decided the EZ battery is not for me. Button presses too unreliable, button feels like poo.

My Pico Plus arrives today. Is the best firmware option still artic fox? Any profiles or hints setting it up for the lightning quest?

oddjobold,
Reactions: Andjoe

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Ok - pico plus does not take custom firmware, but it works just fine out the box. Dont really use autofire, you dont need to hold it down that long.

Feels nice in the hand. Good weight to it, nice button. Its wider than the EZ, but with the lightning quest on top, shorter. Overall its probably only slightly bigger.

Much happier with this. The EZ battery feels like a toy compared with the pico plus. This make me dislike the EZ more. Price wise it cost about the same.

My opinion of the lightning quest itself is
unchanged. An improved v5 \ lightning pen hybrid. Still not spilled it once, and less splatter. The tall bucket is a better shape overall. Great bit of kit.

20240412-165001.jpg

Kaptan

Ok - pico plus does not take custom firmware, but it works just fine out the box. Dont really use autofire, you dont need to hold it down that long.

Feels nice in the hand. Good weight to it, nice button. Its wider than the EZ, but with the lightning quest on top, shorter. Overall its probably only slightly bigger.

Much happier with this. The EZ battery feels like a toy compared with the pico plus. This make me dislike the EZ more. Price wise it cost about the same.

My opinion of the lightning quest itself is
unchanged. An improved v5 \ lightning pen hybrid. Still not spilled it once, and less splatter. The tall bucket is a better shape overall. Great bit of kit.

20240412-165001.jpg
Where did you purchase the Pico plus from? Was there a discount code? Thanks

Kaptan,
Top Bottom