Dinviner's Three or Dreamer's Blend in vaporizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevenspeed

I ordered both of those blends and wondered if anyone had successfully used them in a vaporizer or if a mixture is not possible due to different temps for each herb. I don't really want to actually smoke them unless I have to as I am an ex-smoker turned health nut. Last Halloween I tried to smoke as a special occasion and I couldn't even do it, wondered how I ever did.

Also, I ordered a cheap $40 vaporizer off ebay and will it be good for anything? It's a whip type with electrofusion heating and a digital control/display. It comes with a free herb grinder which would be $15-20 so I'm really only paying $20 for it about. I can always get something better if it's something I get into. And would it be possible to add a small computer fan to it to help it out? It's handcrafted wood :p

But no matter what it is superior to all others because it lights up blue! :o

I was introduced to alternative states through cough syrup at one time but it just didn't work the same last I tried and the hangover was terrible, plus it's a synthetic as far as I know. I'm into the natural stuff as mush as possible nowadays. I'd like to have another OBE or a spiritual experience. I tried to make some vine and leaf tea that tasted horrible last weekend but didn't even make me nauseous so maybe it was a fraud. I've tried to self-induce through lucid dreaming but haven't been able to do that except by accident and usually more of a nightmare, such as a false awakening where something is coming to get me but I can't move.

sevenspeed,

vape4health

Salvia dude , that shit ripped my brain out ,smacked it off a wall and stuck it back in my haed .

I been to freaked out to try it again . I had the brand with a butterfly cut-out on the package . Shit was crazy .

I will not say to try it cause I cant get myself to again , but it is out there .

vape4health,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom