Did you feel that earthquake?

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Nycdeisel said:
I meant I hope my bongs dont break! what a great time to leave them on the edge of the sink soaking for a super long cleaning while I go away :facepalm:

Oh jeez!!

I'm not at home either but mine was in the middle of my flight deck. On my way back now. It surrounded by carpet so worst case it should still be fine.

Is your floor below carpet or not?

JDSupreme,

Nycdeisel

its in my bathroom, only a bath mat nearby, not even near the only place it could fall
:cuss:

wow I really need to stop thinking about what might have happened if it had shook enough to knock things over.

Nycdeisel,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Nycdeisel said:
its in my bathroom, only a bath mat nearby, not even near the only place it could fall
:cuss:

wow I really need to stop thinking about what might have happened if it had shook enough to knock things over.

The shit I felt in WV def wasn't enough to knock anything over. Wishing u the best of luck Deisel!! Let us know how it goes! When are you heading back home?

Mother nature is a mother fucker

JDSupreme,

Nycdeisel

a couple weeks from now....ugh :/

I will be sure to update here when I get back! crossing my fingers!

Nycdeisel,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Nycdeisel said:
I meant I hope my bongs dont break! what a great time to leave them on the edge of the sink soaking for a super long cleaning while I go away :facepalm:

That would be a horrible thing to come home to. I was sitting on my futon watching my wall unit shake and it was obvious that any more force and my stereo would fall. My daughter lives in Northern Virginia, she was in a car and she said it felt like she was driving over alot of bumps. When she got home the house was messed up, light bulbs were smashed, things fell on the floor.
I hope your bongs haven't fallen! Enjoy your trip otherwise...

jeffp,

Nycdeisel

:lol:
:|

thanks
yea that would be a major buzzkill to have such a mess(dont forget the cleaning solution that was inside them)

Im hearing conflicting things about the quake or aftershock over in NY, some say they barely felt it, others say shit was falling over. not sure what to believe.

I think it would be best to not think about it for now :) , if its broken its already dead

Nycdeisel,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I guess it depends on what floor you live on. I'm on the second so it was mild. On a higher floor it would probably have been more intense.
You know I just have the SSFG tube but I see you have more expensive glass; I really hope all is OK - don't stress over it, it's silly to worry about things that are out of your control.
Too bad homeowner insurance policies don't cover bongs.

jeffp,

Nycdeisel

hahaha
we rent anyway

yup im pretty much echoing what you said, if its done its done and I cant do shit about it but realize that those things are replaceable(I have avoided buying customs for that reason though I have not broke a big glass piece in a long time, i still feel like it would be worse to lose a one of a kind piece of art).

good thing its not all of my glass pieces left there, its my ssfg straight tube and bub, the only pieces I have used consistently with vapor. if they fell then so did all my downstems which were standing up on a ledge.

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom