Diamond Xtracts clear

pressure

You already answered my question for me here brother. This is a distillate. Guys, 96%+ THC is absolutely possible, it is not scamming/ false advertising but in my view, nothing life changing either. Ultra high THC extracts like this are boring and directionless in their effects IMO.

If it is ~96% THC, then there is less terps in this product than I'd ever be interested in consuming, especially for the price! THC can be isolated from the worst of the worst garbage byproducts and many extract artists like to polish a turd by distilling the goods out of it.

All distillates must come with tests for pesticides, or avoid them IMO. I've said this elsewhere on FC before. A large number of distillates in cali have been caught with pesticides in them.

Yeah I been dabbing for 2 months now and im just like

"i dont really know whats in here"

I like it though, and it saves me money

pressure,

Baron23

So no as in it has something added? Or no it doesn't?

So it's clean ?
No as in I haven't tried that brand but it looks exactly like a device purchased in another state to include the very viscous oil and the claim to be 100% cannabis derived including the terps put back in to thin it. No PG/VG.

I cannot say that this is true for the brand you are showing.

Sorry for any confusion.

You already answered my question for me here brother. This is a distillate. Guys, 96%+ THC is absolutely possible, it is not scamming/ false advertising but in my view, nothing life changing either. Ultra high THC extracts like this are boring and directionless in their effects IMO.

If it is ~96% THC, then there is less terps in this product than I'd ever be interested in consuming, especially for the price! THC can be isolated from the worst of the worst garbage byproducts and many extract artists like to polish a turd by distilling the goods out of it.

All distillates must come with tests for pesticides, or avoid them IMO. I've said this elsewhere on FC before. A large number of distillates in cali have been caught with pesticides in them.
Did you notice that on the back it said terps were "all natural" and not "cannabis derived". Might have something to do with the somewhat artificial taste someone mentioned above, I think.

Cheers

Baron23,

mc

the taste is "fake" because the balance of terpines vs THC is way off. It will normally be terps isolated during the same distillation.

mc,

toked23

the taste is "fake" because the balance of terpines vs THC is way off. It will normally be terps isolated during the same distillation.

I'm ok with the taste being off as in this case it is only one vape that I have and it's only used when the situation calls for it. To me, the flavor and taste of my firefly2 is so much better if I'm looking for flavor I go with it anyway. My thinking with this was that for traveling, not necessarily using it in the public, this would be very easy to take with me with no real issues. Would a dog sniff this out? Other than a dog, no chance unless I'm completely blazed that anyone would suggest this is anything other than an ecig. What do you guys think about that?

Smell is pretty minimal though.

toked23,

mc

This is the best stuff for discretion and travel for sure. Or at an all night party, these come in very handy.

mc,

Baron23

This is the best stuff for discretion and travel for sure. Or at an all night party, these come in very handy.
Oh, I agree. Went on a trip to WA and then drove across to ID. Got a Nectar cart in Seattle and never looked back. Completely convenient and effective.

Baron23,
Top Bottom