dessicator/degasser

Status
Not open for further replies.

cptweedmanguy

Violation of several of the "Be Nice" rules.
I am just so happy that over 60 people looked over my thread including a admin who cleaned up my posts to one nice one has not said a single thing to help or to say hello. So that how it goes at fc.com
Well im glad i figured it out thanls for nothing. Maybe ill goto a more mature forum where people r respectful and dont run it like comunists... Suck a dick

cptweedmanguy,

z9

Bad mouthing the community and telling them to suck a dick isn't going to help your case. This is one of the most mature sights for cannabis related things on the internet. There's a dedicated thread for introducing yourself and tons of information related to vacuum chambers/setups. Any member can use the search function... Did you?

I've never built a vacuum chamber so I can't comment on the pieces you listed. You could however have links that take us directly to the item youre looking at (the first link) instead of the website's homepage.

The only question you asked was how is everybody... Ask some real questions and people might answer. Although I doubt anyone will now.

The fc commies can be unbelievably helpful and respectful if you put forth the effort to ask some educated questions so that you can hopefully be steered in the right direction. Using spell check and spelling out word like "are" instead of using "r" might help too. I'm not perfect and autocorrect can fuck up a sentence but you could at least make an effort to have a well presented thread.

Your threads been up for a day, you could've given it a little more time before having a tantrum and coming off as a complete asshole.

z9,
Reactions: smokum

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
The chambers look fine (if not expensive) and geared toward a professional setting more than most of us backyarders.

But I do like the looks of the one you linked to (in the second link) as it comes with the ballcock which will come in handy since you shld always disconnect you chamber when finished the pull to avoid drawback of oils from a wet style vac pump.

Also like the idea of a quality vac gauge mounted right on the chamber.

A shame you won't fit in here on FC with that attitude & behavior... there's a lot you'll miss from this site as far as knowledge and help that's offered.

smokum,
Reactions: Puffers
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom