Desperately need quick vaporiser help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanityseeker

Hello! I've been smoking bud my entire life, but now I'm trying something new and I'll need a little help.

I bought some hash oil from a friend of mine and I'm interested in being able to smoke it in a vaporizer.

This same friend has one of those personal vaporizers that has a little metal tray to put the oil in for smoking. She lent it to me and it worked very well. I went to the pot shop around the corner in the interest of getting one. The guy behind the counter pointed me to an e-cigarette called the ego-C and told me I could smoke hash oil in it the same way I could in the other model which features the little metal tray.

This is my question very plain and simple; can I smoke hash oil in the ego-C?

I know the guy said yes but I'm not sure if he knows what hes talking about.

If the answer is no, I cannot smoke hash oil in the ego-C, please explain what type of personal vaporiser I'd need to smoke hash oil specifically so I can go return the ego-C and get the proper model. I'm really not looking for 'the best' high, or even the most expensive. I'm just looking for something affordable and that works.

If your answer is that yes I can as long as I have an extra piece, please point me to a photo of what this piece looks like.

If it is possible to smoke hash oil in there but it might get ruined or broken, please be sure to mention this.

I'm going out of town for a week starting Saturday morning, and I want to have this vaporiser with me during the trip. Its 11pm Thursday evening, so you can see how my time is limited as why I need your help so quickly :)

sanityseeker,

VAPEHUNTER

Probably won't fit into your time line. But maybe when you get back you can look into the Vapman.
It works amazing for herb and with the concentrate screens you can use hash, hash oil, and even e-juice.
Also the Vapman is affordable and very effective.

Or if you want a quality e-cig style pen, you can pick up an Ophos or really any of the other pens W9 Tech makes, combined with the KISS cart. I thoroughly have enjoyed my Omicron over the last 9 months or so (I don't use that much hash oil, a bit over a half gram a week or so in reality). I would honestly stay away from generic carts, I tried using them for about 2 months before finding this site (and some help from reddit) recommending the KISS carts. Of course, you might have a hard time getting those to you by this weekend, but it also depends on the consistency of your hash oil, and what type of cart you got.

*edit*
First, the consistency of your oil, is it really fluid or more solid? That's partially going to determine the ease of using different types of carts.
*edit*

Is it a standard type cart for e-cigs? If so, you're either going to need to by some propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin to dissolve your oil in (I have personally never done this, there are some on this forum who have and enjoy it this way, but I personally avoid it as I am unsure about the safety of such a mixture).

If it's a typical wax cart, it's got a small dish with a wick and wire wrapped around it. You can use that cart all you would like, but keep in mind it's likely a fiberglass wick, and it will burn if you aren't careful and make the vapor taste bad. I'd recommend getting your hands on an adapter and a kiss cart once you get back from your trip!

If you would like, I can post pics later of the different types of attachments I am talking about, as I can't quite tell what you got from just your description of the battery itself! Hope you have a fun trip, being able to bring wax and a pen with me wherever I please pretty much has been a welcome change for me!

Last edited:
blacknteal831,

natural farmer

Hash oil should have a lot of plant matter and that would leave a lot of residue in a vape. Muad Dib is out of the question cause of that as well as any e-cigs. What you need is a Vapman and concentrate screens bro! :) Best portable vape for hash and dirty concentrates by far!

natural farmer,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom