Desktop vaporizers and e liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vadervape

Ok so I've been vaping for a while now and I've been looking into buying a desktop vaporizer like the volcano or something but I did reading on the volcano one and it seems like it's only for dry herds basically I was wondering is there any desktop vaporizers that can e liquid or not? I'm looking to buy one for my spare room where I'm make music and I would like to find one that I can use a rubber tube on it as the mouth piece

Vadervape,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Welcome!

You can use e-juice in many vaporizers simply by using some organic cotton balls from your local pharmacy (or cotton from q-tips, its up to you). I've done this plenty of times with a variety of ejuices (but haven't tried them on a Volcano). If you want, some people also use something called "degummed hemp-fiber' (sold by hemp traders) - it's supposed to add a more 'earthy' taste to the vapor. I'm actually interested in ordering some of this fiber to see how it compares to cotton.

Don't get caught up in the Volcano hype. It's an expensive 1-trick-pony, and no longer the 'best vaporizer' on the market.

Do yourself a favor, go to the plugin vaporizer section of this site and sort the threads by number of replies. Start working down the list of the most talked about vaporizers. You'll find quite a few options out there, many of which are half the price of a Volcano

Last edited by a moderator:

Vadervape

Welcome!

You can use e-juice in many vaporizers simply by using some organic cotton balls from your local pharmacy (or cotton from q-tips, its up to you). I've done this plenty of times with a variety of ejuices (but haven't tried them on a Volcano)

Don't get caught up in the Volcano hype. It's an expensive 1-trick-pony, and no longer the 'best vaporizer' on the market.

Do yourself a favor, go to the plugin vaporizer section of this site and sort the threads by number of replies. Start working down the list of the most talked about vaporizers. You'll find quite a few options out there, many of which are half the price of a Volcano
Ok thank you and your saying that most if not all desktop vaporizers and take e liquid

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Yep, just a few drops in a ball of cotton is all you need for most vapes - just keep the temperatures low - experiment between 275 and 350F.

Delta3DStudios,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom