Describe the Difference vape vs combust.

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
you can understand the bike thing better though, it's the survival thing kicking in unconciously:lol:, i don't want to drop dead in a bank trying to explain why some poor desperate fool didn't get thier car loan to keep goin to work:D

Cannabudz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
if anything weed should lower your blood pressure as it acts as a vasodilator (thats what causes redeye)

do you have any readings from a similar situation where you dont have any drugs in you?

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
yeah iv'e heard that too, i'll have a better idea of what's goin on sooon i guess , funny i resisted geting a heartrate monitor when collecting all my bike stuff cause i'd rather not know about a heart problem if one is there lol , we all wan't a little ignorance sometimes pathetic hey, that's why my brother is rolling scoob's with baccy, the same bro that was paying $50-70 a week for a trainer and was lookin good too, and i get this vibe he's thinking i'm a freak for wanting to vape, seriously he wont touch my Extreme it's like voodoo or something :lol:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
But this is the same brother that said of Depression just snapp out of it yeah really, then again all i did have to do was snapp out of it and stop smoking, I guess i'm taking his advice and he decided against it
:rolleyes:
edit's r sick :) hope i don't need em 2much :)

funny thing iv'e thought, i get really nice money shot's from vaping now seriously nice euphoria with very mild visual disturbance for a brief time which all feels good &right, The thing is i used to get this with smoking recently & i thought it maybe the brain short on oxygen or something like that pollutants etc. now i'm vaping and it feel's better even & money shot's more often well i mean need i go on about the difference between vape & smoke :D

Aromatherapy Rock's

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
The difference for me after contemplation is seeing reality, It's Odd that "Inteligent" people see paying more than X$ in tax offensive, yet they willingly pay Tax $ to Drive,Drink(Booze)"Smoking" Gambling,Luxuries,Property Etc Without even thinking about the amount there being "Milked" . A collective Coma sort of, Maybe I should try to Ignore Inconsistencies(like a good movie) or i may become cynical :lol:

OH yeah and i find myself lying down(PutDown) on the matress hugging my dog till i come back hehehe (Alot) does smoking Dope do that for You :D

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
The Recipe (OOOH Drugs) for Dope, mix cannabis and Tobacco in equal amounts(sorta) and Smoke In Joints or Bong's Liberally or Daily, Your Guaranteed to be a DOPE :D

Cannabudz,

Choism

No brain fog and I can now jog and hike without gasping for air.

Choism,

blazin

well ive only vaped for 3 days now but already in the morning i can tell the difference in my throat i still cough when i vape sometimes but my high is so different more of a focused high nut defintly a good calming relaxing high and i dont get the munchies either:D

blazin,
Top Bottom