Deluxe Daddy BEST Customer Service!!

JDVapes

Hi everyone,

I am extremely new to the forum but I've been vaping for about 2 years now. My Deluxe Daddy just stop working on me and right before I went on my snowboarding trip (what a bummer right?), I was pretty upset that it just decided to fail on me and I was on the Vapor Daddy website figuring out what I needed to fix the machine and the trouble of find my original receipt (I smoke a ton of weed, what are the chances i would have found it after 1.5 years of having the unit?) I eventually found it and contacted Vapor Daddy through their website thinking, it's probably going to take these guys 2 weeks to reply and tell me that theres nothing they can do about it. Oh how WRONG I truly was. I emailed them during the evening and Nik from West Coast Gifts INC emailed me back later the next DAY! and his email was "Hey J,

Thanks for purchasing a Deluxe Daddy Vaporizer. Sorry to hear that you are having some issues. We had some faulty elements that got by us on one of our recent batches. We are sending out replacement elements FREE OF CHARGE. Your unit is not from our recent batch, if it is over a year old, but we will take care of your warranty anyways.

Can you please provide us with the date and serial number off the base of your units for our warranty department, and we will get your replacement element sent out right away. And I just want to confirm your last name is D?

Sorry for the inconvenience. We stand behind our products 100%. We want everyone to be happy with their vaping experience.

Cheers,

Nik
Vapor Daddy"

His email was extremely prompt, courteous, and was nothing that I expected. He didn't ask for the original receipt even though i sent it to him anyways, just the serial number and the date it was purchased. And now a replacement element is on its way so I can start vaping one again!

I normally don't go out of my way to write a review or anything about any company, but for a business like West Coast Gifts, I have to hand it to them, they understand that customer service is so important in today's economy and the certainly deliver and stand by their products 100%.

Cheers and Happy VAPING!!!

JDVapes,

JDVapes

btw..this wasn't spam or automated, I received good customer service and wanted to write about it...general discussion right?

JDVapes,
Top Bottom