degummed hemp

virtualpurple

I use it to wrap concentrates with because it keeps them from making a mess in my various vapes.

I also use it as a filter with some of my vapes and allow oil to accumulate over time. I don't do this at all with the evo any longer as i had several combustion events with that vape and only that vape.

Lastly, if I haven't remembered to use it as a filter I will just warm up a dirty elbow adapter to make the oil easier to absorb and I'll use a dabber tool to swab the inside of the adapter with the hemp fiber.

When they look oily enough I will toss them in a vape and enjoy a nice hazy session that often surprised me.

I think the herbalizer and grasshopper really shine with these reclaim balls, as does the boundless cfx!

Morty

Last edited:

MinnBobber

I use hemp fiber as a filter in my miniVAP Flexicone modules (wire basket and silicone lid).
It keeps all those tiny tiny dry herb particles from being sucked upstream into your mouthpiece (or mouth).
It also keeps this tiny herbage out of your hydratube or bubbler. The water and glass walls no longer have tiny particles, just golden goodness. I'd say hydratube goes 5x to 10X as long between cleanings with the filter

Flex%20fiber%20%20mod_1.jpg

I now use a much thinner disk of hemp fiber so it is not so restrictive.
Pic is of use in my herbalizer.

When gunked up, vape the hemp fiber of course.

Top Bottom