Dave Goldstien Rooster apparatus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosferatu

In perfect condition. Comes with dome and glass nail, also a female to female converter so you can use it with a Cloud/certain vapes or bowlpiece. My god best diffusion i have ever experienced, I am only selling it because I need the money and know I will be doing business with DG glass once again someday. Shipped bomb proof priority USPS as soon as you say the word. $310 paypal.

greenmunster

<-----------im droolin here, but thinking its a lil too small for my taste. what is that about 8 inches?

greenmunster,

Reveen

How do these roosters work for vape-bonging? Do they make a version with a female joint or only DI?

Reveen,

ogcook

How do these roosters work for vape-bonging? Do they make a version with a female joint or only DI?
If that one is the same size joint as the larger strait tubes, you could get this which acts as a slide and female to female to allow 19mm bowls on it.
EDIT:
See below, I wasn't reading either, but that would be a replacement then!

ogcook,

toros23

If that one is the same size joint as the larger strait tubes, you could get this which acts as a slide and female to female to allow 19mm bowls on it.
EDIT:
See below, I wasn't reading either, but that would be a replacement then!

These come with 19mm male joint. You don't need the 19/26 adapter.

toros23,

Nosferatu

Yeah it comes with what you need for using a regular bowl piece or any 18mm male gong joint. You can barely see the adapter on the left of the first pic. Still for sale btw!

Nosferatu

Nobody wants this brand new Rooster? I'm willing to work with anyone on the price so you can get a nice piece. Let me know!

Nosferatu,
Reactions: ogcook

max

Out to lunch
  • Bumps are allowed for price drops ONLY. Do not abuse this rule. Any post that is not answering a question regarding an item will be considered a bump.

Since you've bumped without a price drop you need to post your new price or the ad will be closed. We don't care what you do via PM, but posts in Classified WILL follow the rules, and bidding isn't allowed.

max,

StickyShisha2

any chance i could get a better (side view) picture of the frit?
i want to see the space under the perc to decide between 2 similar bubblers.

StickyShisha2,

Nosferatu

Well as of now someone is coming to pick it up in person in a few days. I can't take a picture right now but i'm sure there are many online.

@Roger: I could ship international as long as you can pay shipping, we could work out a fair price. If this guy cancels i will let you guys know.

Nosferatu,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom