Dank Fung Extracts - Vaporizers

FlavorCountry

Hello All~

New FC user here, posting for the first time, but long time lurker. Appreciate everyone who has shared their knowledge over the years for individuals like myself who have utilized without ever creating an account. Thank you on behalf of all the lurkers.

That said, I've come out of the shadows to ask everyone about Dank Fung. Anyone know anything about them and the quality of their gear? I'm considering a unit from them, the Connoisseur, but the company appears new with not a lot of quality reviews out there yet.

https://dankfungextracts.com/

Thanks in advance for your thoughts. I appreciate it.

-FC (the other FC - FlavorCountry!)

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Hey @FlavorCountry

What is your primary means of consumption in the past/lately?

Do you combust primarily? Vape only? Mix of both?

Favorite tools? (Joints? Bongs? etc.)

Are you looking for something that is ideal with concentrates or bud?

What kind of price range are you looking in?

Prefer something with a cord, a battery, or is a butane torch a possibility?

Just trying to ask a few things that might help us help you. @subway13029 is correct. Steer clear of that site.

FlavorCountry

Thanks for the responses.

Hey @seaofgreens - I'm primarily looking for a portable concentrate only tool (good for variations of BHO or CO2 concentrates). I'm flexible on price range, but want quality, ease of use/cleaning, long battery life, portability, limited plastic parts, etc. (a unicorn I guess). I have a grasshopper and volcano for bud, love them both - I've had the cano for years. I'm open to suggestions. Landed on Dank Fung recently as a friend had one and seemed to be enjoying it. :)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have. I'll definitely check them out.

Happy Saturday all!

FlavorCountry,

subway13029

Check out Yocan products..they have good quality concentrate pens and the such. IMO the portable concentrate game isn't up to snuff but these are pretty high up on the list as of now.

virtualpurple

I also don't have much experience in this realm but a lot of people seem to like the Dr. dabbers.

In the meantime I had great luck when using my grasshopper with some concentrate wrapped in some degummed hemp fiber.

virtualpurple,
Top Bottom