Da Buddha mods

usr/share/vape

Got my first vape Monday - a Da Buddha. WOW. Vaporizing is amazing.... I've been battling cancer this past year - I sure wish I knew about vapes a year ago!!!

Anyway... Has anyone taken their Buddha apart yet? I've been sitting here thinking that my Buddha needs a few (red) LEDs around the base of the heater. With the Aroma Top installed, it should cast a nice glow, allowing you to see the vapor rolling.

I presume this will void the warranty... :)

usr/share/vape,

max

Out to lunch
Sorry to hear about your illness. Best of luck with it.

I presume this will void the warranty...
Not only that, but it could affect performance. I'd make sure of the electrical/power consequences before attempting it.

max,

usr/share/vape

max said:
Not only that, but it could affect performance. I'd make sure of the electrical/power consequences before attempting it.
No problem. Tap off the AC supply line to a separate (simple) circuit that powers the LEDs. You wouldn't want to tap off the heater power supply as it's governed by the vpot on the front (i.e. LED on only when heater is on).

I'd start taking it apart now, but then I'd have to shut it off. :)

usr/share/vape,

max

Out to lunch
If you do the mod, send some pics to 7th Floor. Steve may be interested. Maybe not for the DBV, since the idea for that model is to keep costs down, but a lighting effect might sell some custom SSVs, as long as reliability isn't compromised.

max,
Top Bottom