Customer service/relations -- How important is it when you're purchasing a vape?

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
IMO You don't need a thread dedicated strictly to bad CS or bad vapes/accessories. We already have threads dedicated to a specific vape, accessory and threads dedicated to vendors. As I understand it you can post your 'bad' experience as long as it doesn't turn into a slam and hammer series of postings from one person.

Before I make a purchase I investigate the vape and the vendor if I haven't dealt with them before. If I see a series of 'bad' experiences from more than a few people I most likely will steer clear. If I see only one or two unhappy customers I may deem them the exception and not the rule as long as there are also offsetting 'happy' customer posts.

Bad, and even average CS stands out like a big ol' puss filled nose pimple in our world because of how high the bar has been set by companies like Magic Flight, Planet of the Vapes, Puff It Up, etc. If you're unsure of a vape/vendor give it a few weeks. The truth will out.

Another avenue for homework is the PM. If you want/need an opinion PM someone knowledgeable from the thread that is about the vape/vendor you're concerned about. I spent weeks to do all the investigation work regarding VapeXhale and started at the very beginning of their history. I didn't like what I read one bit about the CS and vape in the early years/stages. I pulled the trigger anyway based on a @stickstones expert recommendation and the fact that the later years postings showed that the vape and the CS may have improved greatly. If you're a proud Cloud EVO owner I don't have to tell you how glad I am that @stickstones didn't allow the VXL growing pain posts to stop me from buying my favorite vape.

hoptimum

I know this is a really old thread. When I searched this forum for post titles with the word customer; This is the only thread that came up.

I am fairly new to vaping; but I'm happy with my first vape a Crafty. Now I'm researching for a second vape; want to consider "Customer Service" near the top of my list. As a matter of fact I just crossed the Davinci IQ off my list for that reason. I also hesitate on some other vapes because of this. FC does not seem to encourage discussions of customer service. I understand that but womder if I've missed a thread?

IMO, the best way to avoid customer service issues is to buy vapes that don't break. I prefer vaporizers with a strong track record for durability to the shiniest new thing. Just my 2 cents. Calling out individual manufacturers opens a Pandoras box that could get ugly, for minimal reward. Thats not what this forum is about, I think.

Last edited:
Top Bottom