• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Custom 3D printed Widgets - Delta 3D Studios

caphector

I think the knurling might be too aggressive for the cross shape. Maybe use ridges instead?

caphector,

Fission

Hey Ratchett, just got the adapters that I ordered today. I haven't gotten the chance to try them yet (they're still curing based on how they smell and my bubblers I would use them with are still shipping) but there was one thing I was wondering about. There's a little bit of a tear in the rubber on the nearly universal adapter.
eceMu7E.jpg

Do you think this should hold up with me pushing a flowermate stem down the hole? If it rips a lot more, I'm not sure it would maintain a good airtight seal. Just wondering if I'm worrying about nothing and if this would mess up the function of the adapter at all.

Fission,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Hey Ratchett, just got the adapters that I ordered today. I haven't gotten the chance to try them yet (they're still curing based on how they smell and my bubblers I would use them with are still shipping) but there was one thing I was wondering about. There's a little bit of a tear in the rubber on the nearly universal adapter.
eceMu7E.jpg

Do you think this should hold up with me pushing a flowermate stem down the hole? If it rips a lot more, I'm not sure it would maintain a good airtight seal. Just wondering if I'm worrying about nothing and if this would mess up the function of the adapter at all.

Sadly that's a defect in the casting process - due to the viscosity of the silicone during the injection process, I cannot get 100% of the silicone bubbles out. It's actually not a tear - more so a place where air got trapped and had nowhere to go.

These adapters are extremely pliable and should hold up just fine. However if you do have any issues, I offer a 30-day warranty and will replace at no cost. So go ahead, play way and let me know how it works for you!

Fission

Sadly that's a defect in the casting process - due to the viscosity of the silicone during the injection process, I cannot get 100% of the silicone bubbles out. It's actually not a tear - more so a place where air got trapped and had nowhere to go.

These adapters are extremely pliable and should hold up just fine. However if you do have any issues, I offer a 30-day warranty and will replace at no cost. So go ahead, play way and let me know how it works for you!
Good to hear that it's not a tear. I was just worried that it was, and that it was going to tear more. I'm sure it will work great, and I'll let you know if anything otherwise happens.

OyVape

Hey Ratchett, how about a water adapter for the Vapium Summit? The mouthpiece is such an odd shape it might have to be flexible?

OyVape,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Hey Ratchett, how about a water adapter for the Vapium Summit? The mouthpiece is such an odd shape it might have to be flexible?
Hmmm, I seem to recall someone sending me a picture of one of my SonG's paired with a Summit, but I don't remember which one of my adapters it was......

Delta3DStudios,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
How sturdy are those tools? 6th non-tool idea - keyring?

Extremely sturdy - 3D printed steel seems pretty damn tough (since it's annealed in a kiln, it's a solid piece of steel when cooled)

I had been thinking about a keychain version of a 2-way tool (maybe the scoop-n-scrape), but Do you really want a 5-way with a keyring? You'd be poking yourself all the time with at least one tool at any given time :lol: maybe a 3-way with the 4th being a keyring would work

OyVape

Hmmm, I seem to recall someone sending me a picture of one of my SonG's paired with a Summit, but I don't remember which one of my adapters it was......

I think someone said they were going to send you their Summit to try so you could make an adapter for it. It was someone who was out of town and was planning to get it to you when they returned.

OyVape,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hey, I know I may have been late to the party ordering this, but I HAVE to say that the Honeycomb Organizer I got yesterday is EXACTLY what I needed. I will probably order another down the road, but this is perfect for getting my adapters off the table where they tend to roll or hide.
Thanks, Ratchett. Really good stuff...
FVDVD4K.jpg

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Greetings all!

I'm back from my long vacation to visit my in-laws for the first time in Eastern Europe. Brought two new vapes with me for the trip - the Flowermate V5.0 and the Arizer Air. Left the Flowermate behind with my brother-in-law, and brought the Air home so I can design some new accessories (yes, be on the lookout for some new Air inventions in the near future - feel free to make any special requests - I'd love to hear what you want).

As you can imagine, I have many outstanding orders to pack and ship this weekend. I promise I'm working as fast as possible to get your orders out the door. In fact, within hours of flying home I had already packed 25 smaller orders with inventory I made before leaving. I'm hoping to catch up on the remaining outstanding orders this weekend.

In other news, some of you may have noticed, I did get a LARGE shipment of Scoop-n-Stir and Scoop-N-Poke tools right before my trip, they have been added to inventory and are ready for shipping.

Loving the new Orange!! Thanks @Ratchett!! You sir are the man!!
R21sO3x.jpg
Damn I am loving the orange..time to make an orser..

:rockon: Hahaha, ask and you shall receive @subway13029. Please note I have also added a new Pink color for the ladies.

Let me know if I should add any other colors to my collection. :science:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Morning all!

Back again with a few announcements.

First off, I'm happy to announce that I have purchased a second 3D printer (identical to the one I have). This will enable me to print orders while continuing to work on R&D with the spare printer. You can expect to see me working twice as fast as I have been for the past few months. I've got about 20 - 30 inventions I'm currently working on and I can't wait to finalize all of them :science:

Also if you haven't noticed my signature, I am currently running an end-of-summer sale now through September 15th, be sure to visit Delta3DStudios.com for details and the coupon code

Lastly I have finalized my Pax1 loading funnel design and have listed it to my store
IMG_7032__62576.1439725357.1280.1280.JPG

Also, yes, I am working on several grasshopper accessories including a loading funnel which is already finished (just waiting on a measurement and a confirmation of fit). As soon as my GH is delivered, you can bet I'll have at least 3 inventions published within 48 hours

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Morning all!

Back again with a few announcements.

First off, I'm happy to announce that I have purchased a second 3D printer (identical to the one I have). This will enable me to print orders while continuing to work on R&D with the spare printer. You can expect to see me working twice as fast as I have been for the past few months. I've got about 20 - 30 inventions I'm currently working on and I can't wait to finalize all of them :science:

Also if you haven't noticed my signature, I am currently running an end-of-summer sale now through September 15th, be sure to visit Delta3DStudios.com for details and the coupon code

Lastly I have finalized my Pax1 loading funnel design and have listed it to my store
IMG_7032__62576.1439725357.1280.1280.JPG

Also, yes, I am working on several grasshopper accessories including a loading funnel which is already finished (just waiting on a measurement and a confirmation of fit). As soon as my GH is delivered, you can bet I'll have at least 3 inventions published within 48 hours

Awesome Ratch!
Glad you'll be picking up even more speed! (No wheres my scoop and scrape?! ;))

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
Send me some details on what size Jyars - do you want a caddy for your desk, or something transportable (like a flexible rubber sleeve to hold multiple Jyarz?)

I have multiple classic sized jyarz so my thoughts were a caddy for that size. Desktop would be the most used by me but I could see a need for a sleeve for portability too. I hadn't even thought about a sleeve...interesting. Maybe even a double or triple snap holder? Picture a holder that resembles a biohazard symbol where you can snap 3 jars into it and it holds them together.

As for the desktop, keeping with the honeycomb theme, maybe a hexagon shape to hold 6 jyarz around the edge and one in the middle? I don't know if you'd want to make the indents round or hexagon shaped but just big enough for the round Jyar to slide in. With the hex shape you could add on additional units side by side and they would look like they belonged together(and they would match the hexagon mats under my rigs;))

Keep up the innovation my friend! Great stuff coming out of your shop.

snackmaster

I have multiple classic sized jyarz so my thoughts were a caddy for that size. Desktop would be the most used by me but I could see a need for a sleeve for portability too. I hadn't even thought about a sleeve...interesting. Maybe even a double or triple snap holder? Picture a holder that resembles a biohazard symbol where you can snap 3 jars into it and it holds them together.

As for the desktop, keeping with the honeycomb theme, maybe a hexagon shape to hold 6 jyarz around the edge and one in the middle? I don't know if you'd want to make the indents round or hexagon shaped but just big enough for the round Jyar to slide in. With the hex shape you could add on additional units side by side and they would look like they belonged together(and they would match the hexagon mats under my rigs;))

Keep up the innovation my friend! Great stuff coming out of your shop.

This is what I had in mind. The classics are tippy so something to keep em upright and organized would be great. Makes sense to stick with the honeycomb theme.

Top Bottom