Cream City Vapes are the BEST

checkyourlibido

My first post here, I think I'm in the right place.

I often complain online, so here's some positivity. I'm recommending Cream City to all my friends. They may be the GOAT of keeping their word with a price mistake. Honestly, I'm going to order more stuff, just because. I just got the following email message:

Thanks so much for ordering with Cream City Vapes! Unfortunately, I messed up the coupon you used for the OG mighty order and lost our company over 10k but I am honoring all 140 orders that came through using this coupon. By doing this I will not be able to fulfill the original lead time of 5-10 business days and I please ask that you allow up to 20 business days for your order to arrive after the date it was placed. We usually stock 36-72 units at a time so with such a huge amount of orders that came in before I noticed the bad coupon we only had around 15 units left on our shelves when these 140 orders came in. I have a large pallet of S&B products in transit to us now that will cover all these orders but we don’t expect it to arrive until next week. We will do our best to provide better updates once the shipment is closer to being delivered to us, and you will receive a tracking email once we print the labels (once you receive tracking #’s, the carrier will pick the package up the next day so please allow a couple days for the tracking info to update online). I greatly appreciate your support and patience up to this point already and am glad to provide the following options for your order. Please DO NOT REPLY to this email unless you wish to choose an option other than option #1.
1. DO NOT REPLY, your order will stay in line and ship in the order it was received as soon as the stock arrives to our warehouse. We will also add in a free random accessory item to make up for the extra delay. You should expect to see your order delivered within 20 business days of the order being placed.
2. REPLY ONLY IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL FOR A FULL REFUND. If you reply we will cancel and refund your order and you should expect the funds to be back in your account within 1-3 business days depending on your bank/card issuer.
Thanks again for your support and for the sake of getting everyone’s order out ASAP, please ONLY REPLY to this email if you wish to cancel. The rest of you please stay patient and you’ll have the order in your hands before you know it!
Thanks, Sam
Cream City Vapes
Feel free to leave, in the comments, any good experiences you've had with vendors.

Housebroken

And now Cream City has caused me to create my first post here (been lurking for a long time)... only for a different reason.

I placed an order early in July, and four weeks later I had heard nothing. I knew from other posts here, as well as their notice on my email confirmation, that they take a while to ship. No problem, I was in no hurry. But early in August it dawned on me that I'd still never received my order -- and they charged me way back in early July. I contacted them through their support page, and 10 days after *that* I had still not gotten a response (aside from the auto-reply from support). I finally initiated a dispute with my credit card company.

This post is NOT to troll these guys, about whom I know absolutely nothing, except that I'd heard good things on this forum. I do not mind if they're out of stock, or understaffed, or whatever. I just need to know that they have my order and will ship it eventually! Would love to support them, but this single experience I've had with them has been quite disappointing. Curious if others here have had similar bad luck with them lately.

I'm new to the vape world, so any other online retailer recommendations would be appreciated, too. :)

Housebroken,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
There are so many great online shops. Probably depends on what you are buying but Vgoodiez is a standout in our community. I've never had anything but a great experience with Planet of the Vapes or Vapefiend.

For artisan vapes and accessories there are so many great makers that you can buy from directly.

Housebroken

Ah yes, I should say that I have placed an order with VGoodiez, and that was a stellar experience from start to finish. Prompt communication, quick shipment, and a great deal, to boot!

Housebroken,

Texus

I find that Cream City Vapes often offers some of the best deals out there. But shipping speed has been a pretty ongoing issue. So if I am ordering from Cream I want to be sure I am patient enough for a potential delay.

On the other hand, VGoodiez has often already shipped by the time I think "I should add/change something in the order.

badbee

Dan from CCV posted a sort of apology and explanation for recent bad service on r/VaporEnts yesterday. It was a little tone deaf and did not go over well at all. If anything it set that community more firmly against CCV. The problem is that they offer very low prices on vapes they don't have in stock, they drop ship. In 2019 they got away with it because delivery delays were only two or three weeks, now with post-covid supply line issues it can take months, and that's just not acceptable.

Housebroken

Dan from CCV posted a sort of apology and explanation for recent bad service on r/VaporEnts yesterday. It was a little tone deaf and did not go over well at all. If anything it set that community more firmly against CCV. The problem is that they offer very low prices on vapes they don't have in stock, they drop ship. In 2019 they got away with it because delivery delays were only two or three weeks, now with post-covid supply line issues it can take months, and that's just not acceptable.
Wow, that's the kind of thing I was looking for here on FC (and not finding), so thanks for sharing. I figured it was something like that, and I certainly don't need anything next-day -- or even next month! I'd just like some kind of "sorry we're running behind" communication in the meantime. People are much more forgiving than apparently they assume. Tone deaf is right!

Housebroken,

Housebroken

I find that Cream City Vapes often offers some of the best deals out there. But shipping speed has been a pretty ongoing issue. So if I am ordering from Cream I want to be sure I am patient enough for a potential delay.
Delays are one thing, and I was prepared to wait (based on what I'd read here), but the fact that they charged me up front is the big thing for me. That's not a good look.

Top Bottom