Could you be happy with just one vape (and which is it)?

florduh

to be clear, i am running right toward the zombies/bombs/robots/aliens/whatever because no way in hell am i functioning without medicine and cheese. but more hardy folk may use the big mirror for heating their post-apocalypse dynavaps

"Everybody! Hold your dynavaps up! We can get one more quick sesh in!"

t3Nw3M.gif

For me it would have to be the dani fusion 2.0. I've owned a whole plethora of dry vaporisers over the past 6 years. Here all the vapes i've owned/own. Pax 2, air 2, extreme q, elev8r, sticky brick runt, vapcap m 2019, vapcap m+, dreamwood glow rcv 18, terpcicle, fusion, fusion 2.0 and the tempest. The fusion 2.0 made me sell all my other vapes except the tempest. Whilst the tempest is great and super easy to use once you get it dailed in, it doesn't offer anywhere near as much versatility as the fusion 2.0. Both are similar on taste with the fusion edging it ever so slightly. Performance wise there is not much between them at all, fusion 2.0 is defo better through water though. My advice to anyone on the fence about the tempest is that if you already own a fusion 2.0 there is no need to buy a tempest. If i lost my tempest i wouldn't buy another one (too expensive) but if i lost my fusion 2.0 id buy a new one straight away.

This is really helpful. I'm very close to a Tempest, but will cool my heels for the time being.
I only bought it to celebrate finishing chemo so i dont regret it at all. I think the fusion 2.0 paired with BFG's induction heater will make it one of the very best vapes on the market in terms of price/performance. Fusion 2.0 is way better than it has any right to be!

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Fusion 2.0 is way better than it has any right to be!I
I was fortunate to get a fusion 1 (alongside a not very good castle v2 beta)

The Fusion is fantastic through the wooden WPA and a tiny/robust traveling companion.

After a couple of days with the Lotus though, I'm beginning to reconsider the price/flexibility thing. I got the Castle beta before the Vapman reboot of the Lotus, and didn't have much to compare it with.

The lotus is just a joy. I just danced a quad flame gingerly over a .2g load through an enormous dry-glass globe, and havespangled myself good and proper. More fun than a brick and every bit as pokey.

Edit: Also, congratulations on reaching the end of your Chemo.

Last edited:

Zenhen

I can be happy with just a Dynavap. It's what I use most of the time already. Have several. I can make my stash last a much longer time and still get very stoned. And if I really want to turn it up I just have more bowls. It's super portable and very discreet and built like a tank. No batteries. No plastic. Just need a lighter. Perfect! Only reason I have more than one is because I wanted a different look.

XpeeN

I don't have experience with lots of devices like some members here, but Dreamwood glow 18 answers all my needs (I'm only vaping dry herb). portable and performs great ,swappable batteries (and you decide how much batteries it uses, just swapping mods that holds 1\2\3 batteries), great taste with a clean airpath&vaporpath, stem based and gives the flexibility of 18mm stems, and as a bonus, a rebuildable design that let you change and fix the heater, which makes the vape pretty much self diagnosable and makes you independent of the manufacturer's warrenty and service.
Edit: I always forget to note this but the looks and finish of the glow are stunning.

Last edited:

AndyO

I envy those of you who could whittle it down to one vape - I think I'd need a minimum of 3. I need my Venty for on the go, I need the Anvil as my daily driver when I'm working from home (or doing nothing), and I need either my Flowerpot B1 or my Stunner to liquify my brain of an evening. I might only use the Venty 2-3 days a week, I might only use the B1 or the Stunner for 1-2 bowls at night - but I need the variety.

AndyO,

PeteyS

I really want an anvil. Everything I see about it looks fantastic. Can the anvil do anything other then hot hits however?

Last edited:
PeteyS,

Durbandream

It's between the TM2 and the Terpcicle. I'd probably pick the TM2 since it's far more versatile, efficient and portable, but the Terpcicle produces the clearest, most vivid flavors and the highest highs I've ever experienced.

Durbandream,
Reactions: dimmusp

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
For me, a medical user at home mostly, it’s not even a question: the Phase3‘s flagship Z8, predecessor to the popular ZX. Beautiful minimalist design with a small form factor that requires very little space. Purity of hits via zirconia ceramic and delivers a one-hit bong rip experience like nothing else, very efficient with very little herb but can handle those moments of excess with ease. It’s a tiny little beast and I’ve been on a long-ass honeymoon since Thanksgiving 2022, it crushed the reach test for me. I’ve always joked about VAS and how there’s no “endgame vape”, just an endless search but holy moly, @invertedisdead has done it for me. I haven’t bought or seriously considered buying another device since the ZX landed, only a stupidly expensive GAS attack. :D

Top Bottom