Could Vaporizers be regulated?

bcleez

bcleez,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Here we go again with someone stepping on someone elses toes when it comes to the flow of $$$.

My coffee cup is a drug delivery device as well. Its delivering caffeine. So is that Mt. Dew Bottle. And that can of Monster or Red Bull or 5 hour energy.

Yeah, the ones where it is clearly stated on the label that these products have not been evaluated by the FDA?

I could understand to a degree where the FDA *might* be concerned as the extraction process of nicotine can be dangerous (when the nic is so concentrated) but I dont think its 'our best interests' the FDA is after here. :2c:

AGBeer,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
This battle has been breweing awhile. Boils down to $$. Big tobacco would love it under their control and big pharma would love it under their control.

Then it also comes to the taxes, at moment these items are NOT subject to the taxes tobacco products are - this is a $$ problem too as of course they want all the tax dollars.

Many folks are working to stop the ban and there are a few groups getting money together, study funded, etc. Fingers crossed here ;)

Lo,
Top Bottom