Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeKickass

Get ready to own a piece of FC history!
I have a puzzle:
IxoIzxH.jpg

Like my steampunk body?
w4dkx7M.jpg

1st impression: Firing the eo cart up is like lighting a jet engine, you get little sputters of vape and then it lights and it produces a truly awsome hit!

It's like this (before the fire)

lol I'm not sure why that engine was so crazy

I thought it was a bit harsh when I hit the cart straight, but when I blew out a wall of a cloud I knew why!
I love it through water even more, I hope it performs like this forever!
sz6lMIh.jpg

n1TkCYF.jpg

But that was just my first model, this kit includes a cera EO core with black mouthpiece, my latest threaded large copper body, a rock-solid-reliable slip cap large copper body, a mini-cera copper body, two large batteries, two small batteries, two extra switches, and a charger.

All for only $160 shipped to your door!

RkqccHv.jpg

This body has a smooth-turning tailcap and an easy to push button:
EFtImAe.jpg

to1b2KZ.jpg

This body needs to have the cap pushed on and pulled off, but it will never break:
e72HyPi.jpg

This is my favorite body, the tiny body that uses AA-size batteries:
KWjCejR.jpg

The cap has to be pulled off to change the battery, but the easy on switch makes it effortless to use!

I should also mention, the "large" copper body is much smaller than the ceramic Cera, and this mini-copper body is practically the size of a pen vape/ecig!

jpdnkstr

Any chance on selling just the core and mods? I really don't need batts or charger, but I'm very interested in the mods!

JoeKickass

The batteries and charger are included so that this is actually a 100% working kit (and the mini cera uses batteries that people might not already have, and the charger included works with both sizes)

Yeah trust me there is zero profit on this, the batteries and copper parts cost over $50 without all the finishing and polishing I spent on it. I try to give good deals because I like to sell things quickly and get it over with, I'm an engineer not a salesman ;)

What are you currently using for oil vaping on the go? :spliff:
I'm a big fan of the Dabbler for topshelf wax and I'm starting to like the Dr. Dabber because it's higher power is good with "dirtier" waxes:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom