Concentrates on Airplane

ps_moz

I know this has been posted before, but i wanted to start a new thread. Anyone travel lately from Los Angeles to Hawaii? Looking to take some wax with me. About 1 gram, not much. I have a med card so i'm not to nervous. Anyone suggestions?

Thank you

ps_moz,

Wizsteve

Don't do it just buy some when you get there ,your med card is only good in cali

Promoting a Harmful Drug 4th Degree

• Misdemeanor, up to 1 year imprisonment and a fine not exceeding $2000
  • Possession of any amount of Marijuana concentrates
See

Paraphernalia
Use or possession of paraphernalia is a class C felony punishable by up to 5 years in prison and/or a $10,000 fine. Sale or manufacture of paraphernalia is also a class C felony. Delivery of paraphernalia by a person 18 years or older to a minor at least 3 years their junior is a class B felony punishable by up to 10 years imprisonment and/or a $25,000 fine.

Wizsteve,

hoptimum

I know this has been posted before, but i wanted to start a new thread. Anyone travel lately from Los Angeles to Hawaii? Looking to take some wax with me. About 1 gram, not much. I have a med card so i'm not to nervous. Anyone suggestions?

Thank you

I would do it. Flying to Hawaii isn't the same as flying to, say, Singapore. Cannabis is a very low priority for TSA. You're only really under scrutiny when you check in, and since you're flying out of an airport where you are medically legal, you don't need to worry about that. You will probably have consumed your gram by the time you fly out of Hawaii, so that won't be a problem, either. Not that you couldn't stash a gram somewhere pretty easily.

hoptimum,
Top Bottom