concentrate tank atomizer

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
hey all

in contrast to the one hitter-quitter thread i thought id start one for multiple hitter atomizer ideas.

i am thinking of something like a rebuildable tank atomizer but the consistemcy of our material makes it difficult to wick properly.

maybe a heated tank area, so the concentrates liquify to a certain point?

the one thing i have yet is a rda built to hold 4 ss mesh wicks that hold like 0.2g max and serves as a low temp device. i get about 10 rips off of this, but not the cloudy ones,very satisfying nevertheless.

XiDyj3a.jpg

so has anyone come up with something?ideas?gogogo!

Baz

I don't think it's very revolutionary but I just posted in the e-liquid thread, I'm having great results with my Uwell Crown, ni200 0.15ohm coils, sitting on a Sigelei 75 TC currently in temp control mode, 450 degrees F. I mixed 1:1 Vapeur Extract and using the same coil, I've vaped two full tanks so far. The tank holds 4ml so that's 2g of concentrate per full tank. It's been wicking just fine and if there have been any wicking issues, I haven't noticed them I imagine thanks to the temp control preventing dry hits.

I put it on the IPV D2 for the picture as it's prettier imo. :D

LS2Vm0K.jpg

Arrgghh.. After taking the picture, I absentmindedly fired it on the IPV D2 at totally the wrong settings, got a horrible dry hit and burnt the crap out of the coil. No accounting for user error. :doh:

Apologies if this thread is meant to be for pure concentrates only, but I get days of hits off this thing. :)

Last edited:
Baz,
Top Bottom