Comparing Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've searched each of these models on the site and have unfortunately been unable to find much on any of them here. So I was hoping to get some individual help if possible :). I'm looking for a descent vaporizer for under 100$ for the purpose of vaping herbs (no pot, just good old fashion spices/etc), non portable (have the mflb, need a plug-in one to make it easy to vape all day), and will last 4 years. I have so far found;
Vapor King Bliss (friend has this, seems very good, and is very cheap (like 50$))
Vapolution Hands Free Model
Random digital vapes found on google shops for mad cheap (like 40-60$)
EZV digi vape

if there are any others, please let me know! Thanks for any help!

bambamjamdam,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Of all those listed I'd only consider the vapolution personally.
The others just scream cheap nasty and made of unknown materials.

It might be worth your while checking out the MFLB power adaptor

psyshaman,
"The Beta versions costs $59 and $5 for flat rate shipping, a total of $64 dollars, directly from the manufacturer." :/ for that price id really rather just buy a stationary unit rather than an adapter.

are there any vapolution models you can suggest for my price range?

bambamjamdam,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Either of those models should do the job and well. Take your pick and you should be satisfied! If you dint mind forfeiting warranty and for a little extra get Arizer extreme Q off eBay. Or a blemished DaBuddha vape from 7th Floors eBay store. That little extra could reward you with a lot better value for your money.

psyshaman,
thanx; im going to try to get da buddha for cheap but if I cant ill just go with one of these (the extreme model for arizer is a bit out of my price range);
VAPOLUTION Vaporizer 2.0
Vapolution Hands Free Model
V-Tower Arizer Vaporizer

so hm, im siding towards the 2.0 or tower, but still unsure. Anyone have any specific insight to these models as to help me decide? :)

bambamjamdam,

max

Out to lunch
Personally, with your $100 price point in mind, I'd go for the original Vapolution with the AIW bowl. That eliminates the tubing and you have a 100% glass vapor path. If you look around you can find a deal with the $20 all-in-wonder included. Here's one on eBay- Vapo w/AIW bowl For $110 including shipping, you can't beat it. A few years ago the Vapo was my 'go to vape' for direct draw. I used it regularly for a couple of years.

max,
max said:
Personally, with your $100 price point in mind, I'd go for the original Vapolution with the AIW bowl. That eliminates the tubing and you have a 100% glass vapor path. If you look around you can find a deal with the $20 all-in-wonder included. Here's one on eBay- Vapo w/AIW bowl For $110 including shipping, you can't beat it. A few years ago the Vapo was my 'go to vape' for direct draw. I used it regularly for a couple of years.

is it a hassle to use the just-glass whip tho since youd have to pick up the machine every time you want a hit basically? :/ also how much "better" for you are all-glass whips over plastic ones?
edit: I found that the wonderbowl also comes for the vapolution 2.0. is the 2.0 much better than the original hands free model? anyone know how they compare to each other?

bambamjamdam,

max

Out to lunch
Both versions are pretty much the same. I've heard the temp control dial is supposed to be a little more reliable, but it would take time to tell that for sure, and I never had an issue. The new version may work well as a hand held vape too. Hard to tell from a pic. You don't really have to pick up the vape to use the AIW bowl-depends on your location and where the vape is sitting. To me it's easier to hold the vape and remove the AIW bowl after a hit, than to use the tubing and remove the short bowl afterwards. If you use the tubing, I would definitely make sure to get the angled buddy bowl-much easier to use than the straight bowls, and safer too. The straight bowl only has a plastic washer to prevent the bowl from accidentally going down in the heating chamber too far and possibly breaking the bottom. The AIW bowl is also angled so it can sit safely.

max,
Ok, ty max! If I don't get da buddha for cheap I'll probably get this one. Btw, I can't tell from the pictures but the dial has temperatures on it right? Like you're not just guessing what the temp is haha? Also does the light turn on only when the desired temperature is reached? annnd does the wonderbowl get heated from using the vaporier because, since its glass, i assume itd absorb the heat and become too hot to touch?

bambamjamdam,

max

Out to lunch
Pretty sure there are no temp markings on version 2. Wouldn't be accurate on an analog whip vape anyway, since your draw speed is a factor in the vaping temp. The more experience you get with vaping, the less you'll care about the exact temp you're using. At least that's the way it goes with most people. Just start low and find the vapor range. The light is on the power switch and just lets you know it's on. Warm up time is about 5 min.

max,
Hey so I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether i could get a glass-stem thing like the all-in-wonderbowl for da buddha? went to their website but didnt rly help (unless those custom wands are them?). Anyway, need answer by 10:30am, so plzplzplz someone help me find this ><

bambamjamdam,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom