Comedy / Comedian sets, shows & bits (etc.) 🤣 to vape to

Vape_Or_Die420

Share what you got, like, find. Enjoy

:peace: :leaf:
I saw TJ Miller at Zanies in Nashville a few weeks ago and Jonah was there!! I was so stoked. This dude is legit. Best show I have been to in awhile.

Love this thread btw. Everybody needs more humor.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Most recently seen Dave Hill and Ahren Belisle... both are outstanding, will post some clips later.

FlyingLow,
As a latin language speaker I'll face this as an opportunity to improve my english skills. So interested
By the way, I love one of Jim Jefferies that's on Netflix but I have no acces nowadays
You might like Ralph Barbosa if you haven't seen him already -- reminds me of many chilled-out Mexican people I knew growing up with, and his delivery is slower paced so should be easier to keep up with. I thought the Cowabunga special was great.

I like the Mark Normand clip above, one of the few comedians who I find better on stage than in a podcast. Normally, I'm listen to sets that feel more like a conversation, so Normand's traditional style feels oddly refreshing whenever I see his perform.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
1983 SCTV Power Play Billy Stemhovilichski (John Candy) playing hockey with the Toronto Bay Leaves

Bologna,
Reactions: CANtalk
Top Bottom