1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Colorado Dispensary Guidance- hunting live resins

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by FlyingLow, Jun 12, 2019.

1. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

I've been to handfuls of dispensaries in Colorado, what are your favorites and why?

Which dispensaries do you find stand above the rest with regards to the quality and selection of concentrates? Will be hunting primarily for live resin and have historically preferred Viola and Binske... who are your favorite extract artists?

Upcoming trip to Red Rocks at end of month, will be spending time in Denver, Boulder and near the venue.

So stoked!

Likely will start at Smoking Gun and go from there...

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    OldNewbie likes this.
  2. hd_rider

hd_rider Well-Known Member

I really like The Green Solution. They have several locations throughout Denver but I usually shop at the store on 3179 S Peoria Ct in Aurora because they are a block away from my job / work. They have a huge selection of every kind of concentrate you can think of including shatter, wax, batter, live resin, live sugar, pie crust, crystals, and more (even live rosin).

They usually have some kind of specials going on and they offer discounts for seniors, veterans, first responders, etc. Not long ago, I picked up a "mix & match" selection of concentrates, getting 8 grams for $99.00.

I highly recommend them.

OldNewbie likes this.
  3. Morty

Morty Well-Zoned Member

4. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

thanks for the links, I don't dig reddit though. I thumbed through the first link or two, but never could stay on there for more than a moment.

I just tend to put more weight into FC'ers personal experience anyway... Do you have any personal favorites?

thank you! Green Solutions just made the short list in Denver! That 8 gram deal is a steal! (though not certain it will be available).

FC'ers- LOCALS - TOURISTS ~ Where do you like to shop?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019 at 12:22 AM
    OldNewbie likes this.
  5. psychonaut

psychonaut Company Rep

6. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

I like green dot but was not blown away... but haven't tried them in about 12+ months. I'll give em another try

7. 420democrat

420democrat Well-Known Member

I like kind love and green dot

8. started@52

started@52 Well-Known Member

Good Chemistry has 710 Labs and others live rosin for $43/gram. It’s $60-80 anywhere else I have seen it.

420democrat and OldNewbie like this.
  9. OldNewbie

OldNewbie Well-Known Member

I hate the fact that I'm pretty good with words and STILL don't know 1/2 of what people mean when they write here sometimes. To clarify, is there a mismatch between the question and the above answer? Or, was everyone just casually writing?

http://www.rosintech.com/live-rosin-vs-live-resin-whats-the-difference-how-to-make-live-rosin/
    http://www.worldofweed.com/shatter-wax-resin-rosin-whats-difference/
    https://hightimes.com/grow/what-is-live-resin/

10. 420democrat

420democrat Well-Known Member

Good chemistry is awesome

11. started@52

I don’t understand? He said concentrates, primarily live resin. I know the difference between resin and rosin, thought he might be interested in a good deal on rosin.

12. OldNewbie

OldNewbie Well-Known Member

I made no claim on your understanding. I merely asked if there was a mismatch between the question asked (using the term live resin) and the answer given (using the term live rosin). I then asked if that was because of casual writing [rather than a claim to answer the question].

I apologize if that seemed an attack. I "like"d your post, because it was a sincere effort to help, before responding at all.

started@52 likes this.
  13. started@52

No worries or apology needed, I’m good and hope we’re good. I still believe I answered an actual question in the body of the op’s post, not just casual chatter.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors