Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
PXL-20230429-190915965-2.jpg
Anyone know if CC is planning to do another run of colored Vertex like GY's above?

olivianewtonjohn

I am absolutely floored by the protege v2. I am not sure on the mechanics but it hits soooo smooth. And has two different water levels that both work well. Worth the wait. Just wish communication was better, now waiting on the right sized ash catcher to ship to me.

I sent the 14mm ash catcher that was sent to me instead of 18mn to the same address it was sent from. Now USPS is saying insufficient address and I have to correct it. What's the best way to get in contact?

Bababouy

I sent the 14mm ash catcher that was sent to me instead of 18mn to the same address it was sent from. Now USPS is saying insufficient address and I have to correct it. What's the best way to get in contact?
I’d reach out to iDB on instagram or discord. If you need a discord link shoot me a dm, everytime we post publicly we get spammed.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I am absolutely floored by the protege v2. I am not sure on the mechanics but it hits soooo smooth. And has two different water levels that both work well. Worth the wait. Just wish communication was better, now waiting on the right sized ash catcher to ship to me.

Replying to an email from Cloud Connoisseur should work too.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
havent had much luck with email so far

How much time goes by with silence? Did you send back the mistakenly shipped adapter before you heard anything? You just assumed you could send it to the return address?? (the inline frit perc is awesome)

Shit Snacks,

fropones

Is there a summary post somewhere of Protege vs Vertex vs Dante, etc? I was checking out either the pre-order of the Protege v2 or the Vertex or Dante that I see up on the site now.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is there a summary post somewhere of Protege vs Vertex vs Dante, etc? I was checking out either the pre-order of the Protege v2 or the Vertex or Dante that I see up on the site now.

Yes, I've written it here, and in the discord several times... The new ProtegeV2 has inline frit into swiss holes so that becomes part of perc depending how much water you fill, smooth with still flavor retention, form factor, amount of water held, Vertex has four large holes non-formed perc, swiss in the downstem and on the outside so it almost always becomes part of the perc though varies depending on the water level, it is almost like a double inside out straight fab, open flow with minimal diffusion, Dante has a circ perc showerhead with slits for smooth pull and diffusion, up through ratchet bloop discs to further break up and almost recycle similar yet different to the vertex Swiss... Probably a bit smoother with more diffusion and less flavor retention comparing Dante to Vertex, so ProtegeV2 could be in between, though it has the different form factor moreso (and Dante is the smallest)

Top Bottom