Clothing to Vape In

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Not sure where to put this

Thank you @VGOODIEZ! I got a small shipment in from him. He included a few extras AND this high quality vape sweatshirt/hoodie.

20200306-111811-1.jpg

It's a little dirty in this pic from rockin it last night at the vape party. Thank you for this! Everyone liked it, got a few compliments. He even sent it in size CT (circus tent) knowing what Hugh Jundys would need.

This is a high quality garment. Typically these logo-ized items are put on cheaper garments because they aren't meant to be a long lasting promotional item.

I know a little about t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets. Long before my current career I spent some time purchasing and selling garments in large quantities. If you got a shirt or jacket from Planet Hollywood or All Star Cafe in the early 90s there is a good chance it came through my hands.

I tell you that only to say I speak with some knowledge that this vgoodiez guy did not cut corners or skimp in any way when it came to his gear. The embroidery is tight, I have a t-shirt too and it is taped seam to seam with a high oz weight. Good stuff. What does that mean? If you are lucky enough to have one of these it won't deteriorate so fast that you are using it to wash your car next summer. The other huge bonus I noticed? When wearing this sweatshirt my vapor tastes 4.20% better and I'd swear lasts just a little longer!

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Lolz from one "husky" man to another there was no disrespect intended on the size my brother.

And thanks for the kind words. You are right, I try to buy the high quality attire to go with our high quality vaporizers and accessories. Glad to hear about the vapor bump too! Lol. Enjoy!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Vgood , where do you shop from?

I probably should have ordered my replacement p80 nub from you rather than overseas

FlyingLow,
Reactions: VGOODIEZ
Top Bottom