Chronic Art (art made from joint roaches)

caseball2051

Maynard, a Pittsburgh-based tattoo artist, says, I was studying mosaics in school, [and] I just remember sort of making this connection in my head between the tiles and roach papers. From that revelation, Maynard has invented a new artistic medium called Chronic Art; one that can take over 200 hours (!) and thousands of mostly-smoked joints to complete. Depending on size, originals cost $1,000 to $10,000

http://thejailbreak.com/2009/12/09/...erpetually-stoned-the-joint-provider-must-be/

caseball2051,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I remember seeing this stuff at the Cannabis Culture website, Really crazy shit, I have no idea how one would even start to do that. So cool :o

aesthyrian,

Nycdeisel

I have def heard of this guy before, probably online as well as in a few of the magazines out there(I miss CC magazine :()

Nycdeisel,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
If only I had known... When I converted to vapor I had an insane amount of roaches saved... I mean like a crazy squirrel saving for winter insane amount. I think it was about 3-4 pounds of roaches bagged.

If only I'd known I could turn it into art ROFL!! I donated them to a smoking friend as there was no way I'd ever be able to partake in that after converting. That is some cool damn art!!

Lo,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Nycdeisel said:
I have def heard of this guy before, probably online as well as in a few of the magazines out there(I miss CC magazine :()

Oh totally, my girlfriend bought me a bunch of CC back issues this christmas and they are so awesome! Definitely better than High Times. Great articles on everything from growing, to making extract, hash and tinctures, to geographical marijuana history, music, and even some really great political articles.

aesthyrian,

Nycdeisel

Yea that and HT were my favorite, but I still buy HT

I have a decent amount of original CC issues that I have saved away, now I want them ALL!

Nycdeisel,

pito420

cannabis connoisseur
first post whooo
that shits intense as fuck
and yo nyc i can hook u up on CC mags
(its pytlak from gc)
some of the clubs carry them for free

pito420,
Top Bottom