Christmas Vacation!

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I'm a teacher who works with little little kids and I gotta tell you I'm so fucking stoked for a whole week off! 9 days in a row. Picking up two strains of herb. Not many plans or places to be.

I think I'll get some art and music done.

I love the kids so much. I'm so happy to not see them for a long time! Lol I don't know which is better! No kids around or tons of weed to vape and no plans?

Squiby

I Love every season, but winter and the Xmas interlude has a particular appeal.

To get a few days nestled in the forest winter wonderland, trees tipped with snow and glistening. Sitting by a lazy fire warming my toes, a cup of tea warming my hands, a bit of Pineapple Express or maybe some Cookies and my Vapcap by my side.

Simple pleasures that let me know all is well in the world. A few days of bliss before the shit hits the fan once again.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!! Enjoy every moment!

:wave:. :wave:. :wave:. :wave:. :wave:. :wave:. :wave:. :wave:. :wave:. :wave:. :wave:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I don't know which is better! No kids around or tons of weed to vape and no plans?

I have kids around & no plans but tons of weed to cope. Some may call that a plan in itself especially when it involves getting ripped & lazing around the pool. You win though, I say get wrecked :tup:. I caught my 5 ye old niece staring at the presents under the tree & then she tried to negotiate how she should be allowed to open one now. She made a compelling case but I was not moved.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
IMG_20161224_083113951.jpg

Look at this glorious mess!

Some of you y'all have really neat and orderly vape stations. I have this. And a deep dresser drawer full of various junk for my obsession. lol Essential oils, water tool, dry stems, lots of weed, book to read, junk I need to clean up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom