Cheap High-Quality Supermarket Frozen Pizza?

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I know you said "Frozen Pizza", but Fuck Frozen Pizza.. Get the non-frozen pizza near the deli, and it can be refrigerated for about 5 days, and it costs between ~5-8 bux for an XL.. It cooks up really fast too since its not frozen, and it tastes Much better than some frozen shit IMHO :nope: :2c:

Get a Boboli or something LOL

Frozen pizza is the worst. I would rather starve. Frozen pizza base never fails to taste like cardboard.

Mr. Gweilo 420,

GrilledGoat

New Places
Oh, my bad man.. I totally read your post too, but ended up speed-reading the end LOL.. That Walmart pizza is EXACTLY what I'm referring to too.. That thing is legit, and a steal.
:cheers:

Dude no worries :lol:

about that pizza though... XL Pepperoni has like tons of pepperoni/cheese and tiny cube slices all over it! what is crazy is the amount of prepared food it is for the price ~ :mmmm:

Frozen pizza is the worst. I would rather starve. Frozen pizza base never fails to taste like cardboard.

Maybe you have been eating Expensive, Low-Quality Supermarket Frozen Pizza? :puke:
Cheap, High-Quality is the way to go :rofl:

Last edited:
GrilledGoat,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Dude no worries :lol:

about that pizza though... XL Pepperoni has like tons of pepperoni/cheese and tiny cube slices all over it! what is crazy is the amount of prepared food it is for the price ~ :mmmm:
Dude, they have this meat lovers one, w/ :mmmm: Baaaacon.....
They're all way better than frozen pizza, but that's^ the one it's all about IMO :smug:.. It might be a Costco one though, I forget :shrug:

EDIT - Dude, You can also get this a really good sized fully cooked chicken for 5 bux at Walmart (I think) too, and it's off the hook IMO.. :rockon:

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
ls.jpg

The costco hawaiian-style (take n bake) pizzas are pretty good, I used to grab one of those whenever I went there. I like to jazz 'em up with some red onion and sliced jalapenos. I like to jazz up bobolis too.

lwien

The costco hawaiian-style (take n bake) pizzas are pretty good......

I just find it kinda odd that a lot of food at Costco is really good. I don't mean that I don't believe it. I do believe it. I've experienced it. I just find it odd that you can find really good tasty food at Costco.

GrilledGoat

New Places
:rofl:
The costco hawaiian-style (take n bake) pizzas are pretty good, I used to grab one of those whenever I went there. I like to jazz em up with some red onion and sliced jalapenos. I like to jazz up bobolis too.
Hell yea customization!:D I add sliced portobello if I have em, bell peppers too. yum.

GrilledGoat,
Top Bottom