chat roulette / omegle for stoners

TheVaporDaddy

i think they should make a website where if you have no friends to chill and smoke up with you can just go to the stoner roulette site and get high with people through webcam, who else digs this idea?

TheVaporDaddy,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
get high with people through webcam

does your anonymizer support video? the times i've tried them they are too slow even for general purpose browsing. or maybe mj is legal in your state?

Hippie Dickie,

Qbit

cannabanana
I guess you guys haven't heard of BongTVLive:

http://www.bongtvlive.com/

Exactly what you're after. But instead of 1 on 1, there's 18 webcam spots (!), and you can turn on your (or other people's) audio too. And you can just chat without taking a spot too.

But you've got to register first. Totally worth the effort though, as there's always people there, and very often full (well the cam spots anyway - there's no limit on how many can chat).

There's guys, girls, young, not-so-young, mostly from the US, but plenty from the rest of the world too. I haven't been on there all that much lately, but when I am I'm known as 'masht'. And say high to Bongrip, the Los Angeleno who hosts and runs the place.

Qbit,

Qbit

cannabanana
Actually now that I checked again, you don't have to sign up to check the Stickam room (7 cams):

http://www.bongtvlive.com/stickam.php

You can view but you can't chat (or take a webcam spot) before you register - and that's for a separate Stickam account.

Mind you that room is just a taster, and not where the real action happens. You've got to go to the (non-Stickam) Hot Tub for that. That's the room with 18 cams I mentioned above.

Direct link to Hot Tub login/signup page:
http://www.bongtvlive.com/home.php

PS BTV started as a Stickam-hosted site (which is a third-party webcam-room-hosting site), but then set up its own independent 18-cam room because Stickam was giving them shit about inappropriate material. Not the weed related activities mind you, but rather about the fact that some of the members have a habit of getting their gear off. No tittahs on Stickam.

Fortunately the Hot Tub has no such problems. Not that nudity is the focus of the room, just an occasional added extra. :cool:

Qbit,

djonkoman

ah thx I was looking for such a place, seshroulette is too dead to be fun:(
only once had a good long convo there, most of the time no one(probably also because most users are in the us I guess, and then there's the tie difference, since I'm in the netherlands)
also been in some tinychatrooms, but the a bit bigger rooms have a lot of spammers...
registering right now

djonkoman,

Qbit

cannabanana
Hmm, I got no idea why, but for some reason I'm not getting any video audio or chat when I log in. It's been that way for a couple of days. And yet a friend who's been on there at the same time has told me via skype that he sees me log in, and can see my video when I take a cam spot. So it's all upload but no downloaded data. Very weird.

Qbit,
Top Bottom