Chaos by Phattpiggie

coolbreeze

A little Chaos:
IMG-7539.jpg

Cannabliss*420

Just wondering if anyone with a Chaos can confirm for me if it’s a good fit / seal with either the screwballs bowl? or the shovelhead?

I know the chaos is a convection beast, I have yet to be happy with a convection (dominant) device but the Chaos’s size (400x3mm) is huge compared to any of the systems I have tried in the past which makes me curious if it might break the cycle of convection disappointment.

If it pairs well with a bowl I can heat soak first (I'm mainly using the screwball bowl but I have a shovelhead bowl) for a hybrid experience I’d be keen to try it to see size matters.

@Custom Flower Hardware You might be the only person with enough kit to be able to answer such a question?
Yes it does fit ShovelHead and screwball bowls. Also fits the glass 22mm CH bowl.
Best fit is on Chaos bowl but will work for others

Cannabliss*420,

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Yes it does fit ShovelHead and screwball bowls. Also fits the glass 22mm CH bowl.
Best fit is on Chaos bowl but will work for others
Thank you.

One question; if you put the Chaos heater on either of the two bowls you mention, is it stable enough that you don't need to hold it and support it? (by that I mean the something like the Mary just sits on the shovelhead bowl and wont fall when you more the device, but if you put the Tiodw on top of the shovelhead bowl, the fit is such that the handle starts to drop and you have to hold it in place or else it will fall to the ground, I'm just trying to see if its a stable connection.)

I have been tossing this one up for a while, the Chaos is so pretty, I love the wood work, the handle and little piggy, its also about the right size for a wireless heater :) 400x3mm is just... its bigger than anything else available and as much as I would love to have it however the Chaos system is designed to be used as a convection system, the bowl tells that story, I'm really just trying to make it work for me and at the moment the only way I am happy with a wireless setup is if I can pre heat the heater and bowl, then add the herbs, top off with the diffuser - if I don't heat the bowl, I don't seem to be able to achieve the hits I'm looking for - which is why I ask & I apologies for being annoying.

If only I had money to burn (40m Powerball tonight, I think the missus bought a ticket - so you never know *shakes head*).

VapingYogi,
Top Bottom