Ceramic plate and donut vaporizers.

dorkus_molorkus

Someone tried to help you with some info in a previous thread & you threw it back in their face because they couldn’t provide you with lab results, peer reviewed analysis & a comprehensive resume of their relevant qualifications so that you could deem their response worthy for a polite reply.

In light of those responses I for one would be extremely hesitant in providing you with any info if I had any.

So I guess its no surprise that others might be as well.

Seeing as this community thrives on ‘give & take’ and someone tried to ‘give’ to you already…..
Perhaps this is a subject that you yourself could be a trail blazer in & you can embark on a knowledge quest to find the answers you seek?

I know a great source of information that wont talk back when you don’t like what it says.
Its name is Google.

We will all still be here when you get back, eagerly awaiting your return to ‘drop’ some knowledge upon our good selves.

Here is a little something Ive been working on.
It will help you pass the time while you wait.

Good luck on your quest young @Flue
remember, never stick your finger where you wouldnt put your face.

Flue

No offense, but if you look back at the discussion, it wasn't in the slightest because "they couldn’t provide you with lab results, peer reviewed analysis & a comprehensive resume of their relevant qualifications so that you could deem their response worthy for a polite reply."

It was very simply because they couldn't tell me that they even knew whether or not the particular ceramic in question was made of what they were claiming it was.

I think the proper starting point is to know what the ceramic is made of, AND THEN we can move on to accepting the rationalization for said material.

I think too many people make the mistake of wishing the ceramic to be what they hope it is.

I for one have googled all i could, and still can't find what the ceramic is made of, neither from the manufacturers, nor the suppliers, nor anywhere.

Just assertions from people who skip the part where a link is given.

Flue,
Top Bottom