CBD Crystals

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I have tried it , although not from that vendor. Mine was from Green Roads. It was pretty good but made from hemp.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
I have tried it , although not from that vendor. Mine was from Green Roads. It was pretty good but made from hemp.

Thank you for your reply, I checked and those in my link too seems made out of hemp, do not know why they call it cannabis crystals, for sure it complicates things in case of control at the border..

Andreaerdna,
Reactions: DieHard

herbivore21

Straight 99%+ cbd crystals properly isolated from industrial hemp are still almost, if not exactly as much straight cbd as if they were isolated from cannabis.

I know we all tend to avoid hemp derived extracts, and where those are not near-pure cbd isolates (as in when the extract is not 99%+ cbd and little else of anything), these should be avoided. This is because industrial hemp when crudely extracted imparts a majority of non-medically active compounds and does not give meaningful amounts of cbd in such a crude extract.

99%+cbd crystals however are another matter and these will be as good as any other straight cbd. Mix some of it in nicely with your terpiest rosins and see how you go :D always check for certificates for lab test results and make sure what you are buying checks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom