Car Travel With Vapes and Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortwind

I will be shortly moving from SoCal where I am a legal MM user to another state nearby where I will be applying for legal MM status...a process that may take awhile and which I may or may not qualify for (I have a bunch of medical issues, nevertheless, CA is relatively easy to get a recommendation for many medical conditions, the state I am going to is more stringent, but I may qualify there, as well.) Meanwhile, I will be bringing medication with me both in herbal from and some random edibles, along with my Magic Flight Launch Box and it's associated batteries, etc. Right now, I have everything in plastic containers and will put all the boxes in a sealed cardboard box in my trunk. However, should I also wrap the plastic box contents in tin foil or....? Any other precautions to eliminate or diminish smell?
Feedback appreciated!
Thanks!

shortwind,

Nycdeisel

Car travel is pretty easy, having your paraphernalia packed in boxes among other things during a move is even more inconspicuous.

First and foremost, give your MFLB a good cleaning, you can see how to clean it via JDSupremes videos on the MF Youtube channel.

Clean all of your tools as if you wanted them to be legally clean(the MFLB cant be cleaned to this magnitude, however, metal and plastic tools usually can survive a good wipe down with ISO(dont soak the cloth you use for this).

You really just want everything as CLEAN as possible without damaging any of your items.

ALWAYS keep herbs sealed in approiately sized mason jars when not drying openly or in use. Avoiding touching the outside of the jars after handling herb or other dirty paraphernalia is a good way to prevent the outside of the jar from emitting odor, whereas everything sealed inside the jar will not be able to permeate the jar or lid.

I think you get the point by now, be meticulously clean in situations like this. Good luck! :)

Nycdeisel,

shortwind

Hi Nycdeisel:

Thanks for the reply. I just used ISO ETOH to clean the very resiny coffee grinder I use to get my medicine into proper shape for my MFLB. Cleaned a bunch of other stuff with it to. I will only be bringing the MFLB with me (only vape I use)...and will be using it at bedtime en-route...everything will be kept in the trunk. Hopefully will have a easy trip (excuse the pun!)
Cheers!

shortwind,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom