Car cigarette light power inverter for vap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soviet Stoner

Hey there.

I use a vapor brothers vaporizer and have recently realized it would be possible to use a power inverter on my car's built in cigarette lighter to have an outlet for the vap for when I want to blaze right before I go to a public venue. My question is how much wattage should I get for the inverter? I've had people tell me too much could ruin the vaporizer and on the model it self it says 40W, would this mean I need to get an exactly 40W inverter or that I need to get an inverter close to that. If anyone has experience with this I would appreciate your knowledge.

Thank you very much.

Soviet Stoner,

McNerdius

god of nerds
as far as i know, you'd need an inverter with at least 40w. I run my VB in my car off a 100w just fine.

if anyone knows better, just lemme know.

McNerdius,

Frickr

i think i picked up a 200 watt for 30 dollars for a namebrand one. they arent expensive, might as well get a nice sized one. they come in handy more then just for vaping once you have them. i run my laptop all the time off of mine.

Frickr,

g124v17y

I have an inverter, not sure what wattage. I tried to use it for my portable dvd player once and it got extremely hot so i unplugged it. do more research, google is your friend.

g124v17y,

max

Out to lunch
The SSV uses 30W. I would think one that handles 40W should be fine.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom