CannaSoda Anyone? :)

Beezleb

I seen this kind of thing at rock am ring over a decade ago. Mostly gimmick what I tried but yea it was a different product. I recall it tasting like regular soda. No herb flavor. Also had a weed beer and also could taste only beer. I dont believe they really had many goodies in them.

I would love to try to some of this but I doubt its strong. Too easy to white knuckle on this kind of thing I would think if it was strong.

Beezleb,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
hmmm.... interesting
sounds like something that you could make with green/golden dragon and some soda. would probably be stronger too. i can just picture some stewart's key lime soda with some citrus infused tincture yummmmm. can you say adult beverage?

also sounds like something else that 'concerned parent groups' will try and ban. "how dare you put the devils weed in our children's sodas? and then have they have the audacity to make the labels pretty and colorful to market them to our youth!"

herbgirl,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
herbgirl said:
hmmm.... interesting
sounds like something that you could make with green/golden dragon and some soda. would probably be stronger too.

This is actually how I take my cannabis tincture. I add the tincture drops to a small glass of Sprite. It tastes just like fresh cannabis, and I can make it as strong or weak as I chose.

Vicki,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
we don't generally keep soda in the house so i usually use iced tea. the 'chai' ABV tincture i made recently was good in raspberry flavored iced tea (brewed lightly sweetened with honey -not bottled) for some bizarre reason. You wouldn't think cinnamon/clove would work with raspberry but it did!

So how do they get the 'goodies' in the soda seeing as they are not water soluble?

the only way i figure it is that they make an alcohol tincture, mix it with simple syrup or HFCS and heat until the alcohol evaps, leaving an infused syrup (technically an elixir) which gets mixed with carbonated water.
I was given a canna iced tea that was done this way, but i haven't tried it yet.

gotta go vape... thinking too hard...

herbgirl,
Top Bottom