Completed Canceling sale and keeping the Gently used TM 1.5. Asking US $260 OBO

Zagala

(H) Gently used TM 1.5 and Brand new extras sold as bundle.OG . (W) US $260 PPGS + Shipping + PP fees. OBO. Shipped from Canada.

Offering a gently used, clean and well maintained Tinymight 1.5 purchased in April 2022. I have only used it until September 2022 when I received my TM2, which I will be offering for sale as well. These are great devices and I have nothing to add to general praise they receive, I am just not using my portables enough and I don’t want having unused items around any more.

Disclosure - There are some scratches and wear on the battery door and at the bottom, otherwise in great condition.

Disclosure - Registered. So if you are looking to benefit from the 10 year warranty, this offer is not for you - Tinymight rules.

It comes with everything that was in the box from Tinymight company and I have added a few things TM owners tend to look for and they are all brand new, never used except the carrying case:

- Grav Upline tester
- spare orings
- spare inner glass
- TM 3 in 1 glass WPA
- TRWW (the rogue wax works) cooling stem and WPA
- TM Long glass stem
- Carrying case.

I removed the bolts and washers that were in the cooling units and put beads in there but if you want to put the bolts and washers back they will be included in the package.

Asking for a fair price of US $260 to account for all the extras at a really discounted price. I am downsizing, so not interested in any trades.

Zagala,
Top Bottom