Canadian Veteran Cannabis Patients

killick

But I like it!
Hi. A bunch of us have been active on Facebook for quite some time. It's been working well, but as the group gets larger we have a mix of people who don't require anonymity, some who don't want their families to know, and some of you are still serving and really don't want your employer to know. This is the place for you. Even if you know others on here try to keep personal identities outside of scope.

Rules - per FC - no discussions related to growing. The moderators on here are absolutely awesome. They'll guide you in the right way if you ask, they'll point you in the right direction if you screw up. If you are a dick they'll smack you, so don't be a dick.

Look around at the topics. This is *the* forum to be in if you are interested in 'fucking combustion', and then getting into the details and specifics with some very knowledgeable people from all over the world. This forum, and it's members, are where you will learn everything you want to know, and give you ideas you didn't think were possible.

Enjoy - have fun - share :)

killick

But I like it!
K - I know there are a few hiding and lurking around here. Take a week or two to figure out the interface - it's tricky, but once you get the hang of it this is the safest place around for detailed discussion.

;)

killick

But I like it!
And a shameless plug for www.mftgroup.ca (provided that's allowed - I have no formal affiliation). Any Canadian vet requiring MMJ should check the link. MFT, or Marijuana For Trauma, is a veteran owned and operated organization dedicated to assisting veterans obtain their prescriptions at no cost to veterans. They also provide a lot of assistance, peer support groups, and vapour lounges, with more opening weekly in major centres across Canada.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I'm just gonna start posting a few things in here...

Like this -

Wow... powerful stuff.

I'd like to say welcome to any and all Canadian vets who are here on the forum... and also to say thank you for your service.

What a great thing that a group like MFT exists...and even better that it's finally being recognized that your veterans need help once they return to transition properly back into 'typical' life. I wish there was a branch of this outfit in the U.S. too.

Thanks killick for getting this thread started and starting a mini community here.

Top Bottom