Can vaped THC affect others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth1

Hello and happy Thanksgiving!

Was wondering if the THC after vaporizing can affect other people in the house.

I noticed that my brother's eyes get red even though I vape my PD in my room with the door closed. Then paranoia kicks in and I start believing that I'm forcing people to deal with my 2nd hand vape. I then stop with the vape and start combusting outside.

What do u guys think?

stealth1,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Hello and happy Thanksgiving!

Was wondering if the THC after vaporizing can affect other people in the house.

I noticed that my brother's eyes get red even though I vape my PD in my room with the door closed. Then paranoia kicks in and I start believing that I'm forcing people to deal with my 2nd hand vape. I then stop with the vape and start combusting outside.

What do u guys think?
Nope. You simply can't get any kind of a dose this way so there is no chance of any efficacy at all. Another question you could ask is will my second hand vapor cause anyone I live with to test positive on a drug screen? Again the answer is no.

stealth1

We use different rooms and I started to stuff socks under the door to prevent any airborne possible THC.
I feel a bit silly now but I felt guilty when I would vape and see family members with minor red eyes and even noticed them sneezing when I used my vape.
Many thanks for all the reassuring answers! Like's all around!

stealth1,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom